Amazing Red Bull Wololo V

Viper has more Villa but was about to be out of gold and constantly had to sell at bad prices ,whike Hera had the middle with all the hold. This alone almost evens the ecos.

IF Viper wouldn’t have houfnice that allowed him to steamroll trough the middle, and Hera held for a few more minutes, viper could have fallen behind again, since now he really was all out of gold to mine.

Don’t get me wrong, I am a viper fan since 2013. And happy that viper won.

Villese researched it vs Jordan on Enclosed

Don’t know if you saw this one, it was vs Britons so could have been really good on paper… but Jordan raided him to death before he could have a descent amount of cavs :sweat_smile:

So if the opponent does nothing it might be very strong!
Maybe devs can add a new taunt, something like “please don’t attack me until late imperial!”.

Well in a tournament with aggressive kind of map, it will not have a lot of opportunity to shine for sure :joy:

Let’s wait for Black forest tournament then :rofl:

Bohemains meta on black forest for sure

Jsut noticed, haven’t played bf in ages.

Daut goes Keshik yesss
Though the Camels are giving problems

1 Like

Kkeshik being cheap and camels not fully upgrades and in lower numbers. Was also surprised how daut was able to beat its counter and get so huge numbers out fast

So far Capoch is the big surprise of the tournament
Nice work by him

This matching system is rigged. All 2-1s are through already. If Daut wins he is in, otherwise the last spot will be taken by the winner of villese-vinchester.
Dogao and Slam are already out.

Tatoh could lose and still be in but securing daut the spot - all the other games are just for positioning - if this has any impact on later matchmaking.

I think this Matchmaking system makes no sense, it doesn’t give opportunities for comebacks as players who lost early are matched with other players with few wins and therefore don’t have a real chance to climb the ladder with good buchholz score.

1 Like

No, Dogao or Slam can go trough, the same as Villese or Vinchester
I guess some good players are going to be out like Viper or MBL and TatoH or DauT

Nope, their buchholz score isn’t high enough, they can’t.

Don’t tell the player or they will be demotivated :frowning:

It could be higher depending on the results of the others
The best thing that they could do is win the series 2-0 and hope for the best
The only ones eliminated are Nicov and Barles

Ah ok, you’re right with that, I didn’t account for already past matches - but the likelyhood of this happening is extremely low:
if dogao wins he will have a bs of 5 and if tatoh loses he will have a bs of 7, so viper, tatoh and barles MUST collectibly have at least 2 wins more than Hera, Dogao and Villese. As Dogao already assumed to win, this would mean to give dogao at least a chance viper, tatoh and barles MUST win and Hera and Vilese MUST lose for dogao taking the spot…

Extremely unlikely for this to happen. But slam is already out.

According to other dude, due to the way the system is, slam is already out no natter what happens. If that is true its a bad system

Yeah, it makes no sense, you must give players opportunities to make their own comeback. This system is just terrible in conjunction with the buchholz score. If you use the buchholz score you need to pair the players which underperformed with them which overperformed to at least give the chance for a comeback, especially a self-earned one.

If I analyze it correctly now, maximum 2 of the 1-2 players can still make it. But it is way more likely that only one of them will make it and 3 is impossible. Even for 2 of the 1-2 getting through it needs a lot of conditions to make it happen.

So far only Tatoh has won with Sicilians (3/3 games he played with them, quite impressive), with an army mostly of crossbows+some pike and skirmisher.

Hauberk OP, plz nurf :sob:!

1 Like

Just because the game never reached imperial, doesn’t mean that Sicilian Cavalier with Hauberk is OP.
Is similar of Leitis, most of the games the players ended the game before Leiciai were deployed, still got nerfed.

I think previous dude meant that as /s