Ancient Chinese Triple Bows Ballista (replace Scorpion)

The Triple Bows Ballista is an ancient Chinese siege weapon which mainly used in the Song Dynasty. I made a model to replace Scorpion (standard and heavy).

I tried my best to make its style more similar to other units in the game.And I also made unit icons, death animations and technology icon.

You can search for “Triple Bows Ballista” in the mod area to find and download it.

13 Likes

Bravo it looks just like an original unit.

1 Like

Excellent. How did you make it? Are you on Steam btw?

我说是谁呢,图片看着那么眼熟,原来是爱莉琰 :rofl:

1 Like

Wow, it looks like it was an official unit made by the devs. Really nice work!

Thx. I am glad you like it

I made it with Blender. And I also made more models, I will upload them later.

1 Like

是我,我觉得有必要在官方论坛宣传下,不然就只有我那点B站粉丝知道。

Thx. I tried my best toI tried my best to imitate the style of original units. But I personally think that the models I make are not perfect yet.

给孩子买的,孩子很喜欢,快递小哥很给力下回还会来的

Do you only make siege weapons or can you make other units too?

Of course I can make human units, but I have no plans to make them now.

1 Like

Dude, you do an awesome job!

Do need reskin Chinese units. Though AOE IV graphic is bit cartoon, at least the cav and Palace Guard looks fit.

1 Like

@Arian9506 can we use this in our mod? it looks amazing!

You mean RaW? It really doesn’t fit, the current model is literally based on historically accurate stuff, this is from a different part of the world.

Of course you can!
But I just recently modified the model to make it look more coordinated. You can wait until I update it if you like.

1 Like

Amazing work. How is the model’s size scaled? It looks bigger than the in-game scorpion, does that affect it’s hitbox and stacking on tiles?

It’s only a reskin mod, won’t change any attribute of the unit.

1 Like