Announcing Age of Empires: Definitive Edition!

Holy Moly. I canĀ“t wait for the release. IĀ“m so excited :). Keep up the great work guys. I really appreciate it a lot <3. So much memories with the AOE Series

@UncurledTree6 said:
Hope it will be playable on wondows 7.

Wondows 7 best OS ever.

@Torgrimmer said:
Do I post or Do i not, you see, i have 31 post already, ppl know, Im sitting back and reading my History books play AoE:II HD just waiting for Beta, but hey, what can I say I am a sexy Roman, waiting for AoE: DE to take down my foes.

Hope seeing you in a future Definitive Edition multiplayer game and crush your feeble romans down mwahahaha.

:wink:

Is it possibly to do a ā€œForgottenā€ expansion for the first AoE as well? I always imagined that you could add more civilizations, architectures, textures, and units to the game like the Indus Civilization, the Olmec, the Maya, the Gauls, etc. I would love to see that as an expansion!

Please in German too for all friends in Germany and Austria

My first real strategy gameā€¦The best.

I just canā€™t wait ! My childhoodā€™s speaking ā€¦

Still have my original disks! Canā€™t wait to revistit these games

To make the world a perfect place all we need now, is access to the Age of Empires On Line games which were so cool, and then we will all live happily everafter!!

Add citizen and militia speak this time (like AoE2 - e.g. mandatum)

wololo!!!

@VijayV said:
Add citizen and militia speak this time (like AoE2 - e.g. mandatum)

Some languages are lost.

Wow, brings back memories when I was a MS software demonstrator at 50th and 8th in NYC, demo-ing the brand-new Age of Empire game to salesmen from Comp-USA and Egghead Software ! I still have the original Demo Disks !

Wow

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ā– ā– ā– , and I am all out of bubble gum

Memories of the Old BT Wireplay days come flooding back. Halcyon days of Online gaming, The Zone, Clan8, Dancing Homer (RIP) Swerve, Veeda, Shang, Izam, Tinker, Shaggy, Old Gits, Nannia, Herbal Life. Epic days. It was never bettered.

1 Like

add Lithuania if you can

@The0d0r0us_Wrex said:
Wow, brings back memories when I was a MS software demonstrator at 50th and 8th in NYC, demo-ing the brand-new Age of Empire game to salesmen from Comp-USA and Egghead Software ! I still have the original Demo Disks !

Wow, were those pre-release builds?

Iā€™ve been trying to sign up for the closed beta and I cant get past the Third Step. I enter my email address associated with my Gamertag and I click on the signup and after I log in it sends me back to step three again with a blank email box or it displays this message:

There is a problem with your login. Please be sure you are using a Microsoft account with an XBox Live account associated and that you have authorized access to your profile information if prompted.

is there another way to sign up via email or something to have my name added to the list?

@UncurledTree6 said:
Hope it will be playable on wondows 7.

IĀ“m totally Agree. At least Win7 SP1 of course.

sweet

Hi, can i ask you if there is an approximate date for the final release (weeks, months orā€¦years) or if the closed beta program is already started? thanks