Announcing Age of Empires: Definitive Edition!

@nikotina93
Closed Beta has already begun.

The Final release announced yesterday is October 19

@the_choson_one said:

@ā€œSPARTAN KING NZā€ said:
This is my laptop can I play AoE definitive Edition can some one please let me no? Thanks.
Intel(R) Coreā„¢ i7-6500U CPU @ 2.5GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
NVIDIA GeForce 940M
RAM
8.0 GB
Microsoft Windows 10. 64-bit

You will have no problem :wink:

System requirements here: https://ageofempires.com/buy-now/

It is a joke??? I think it is an excess!!!

Will this be available on Xbox one or just PC?

@Didds said:
Will this be available on Xbox one or just PC?

PC, only on Windows 10

how do i play the beta?

@ā€œDylan Since 06ā€ said:
how do i play the beta?

1. Take the survey
  2. Pray
  3. Check your e-mail
  4. Repeat steps 2-3 until you get a beta invite

Please in German for all Players in Germany and Austria

AOE Epic

I donā€™t want to play the beta, I want to play it when it comes out

@StaringGinger87 said:
I donā€™t want to play the beta, I want to play it when it comes out

At last a guy thatā€™s doesnā€™t care wait few weeks.

Okay, but like I signed up for the beta months ago and I never received an email. Iā€™ve been a huge fan of AoE since I was 8 years old! Iā€™m 20 now lol
Seriously, I wanted to be a part of the Beta. It would have been great for a longtime fan like me to have gotten that opportunity. Iā€™m bummed. Still excited for it, though!

BEEN PLAYING AoE SINCE IT WAS FIRST RELEASEDā€¦ WOULD LOVE TO BE APPRISED WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE IN OCTOBER!

@Maryaner said:
Okay, but like I signed up for the beta months ago and I never received an email. Iā€™ve been a huge fan of AoE since I was 8 years old! Iā€™m 20 now lol
Seriously, I wanted to be a part of the Beta. It would have been great for a longtime fan like me to have gotten that opportunity. Iā€™m bummed. Still excited for it, though!

Be beta tester isnā€™t a gift is a responsibility.

" ton of cool new stuff in this 4K remastered version of our original game"
OUR original game? In what way are you affiliated with the original game other through the legal license to carry the torch?

I played AOE since 1997! It was the FIRST COMPUTER GAME I fell head of heels in love with. I have over 20,000 hours probably between all aoe e games including AOE II HD. I hope beta starts soon!

It will not be playable on Windows seven guys. Windows 10 only.
Get that OS upgraded, its worth it !!

Hi, I am not insider, but can I suggest small animations in towers and walls, like other games like Caesar III or related.
Sentries, wall defenders, soldiers with different tactics for defending fortresses. You know, like the movie of Attila the Hun.
for Romans and other civilizations.
And special units for Greeks, Persians, Romans, etc each civilization can have at least 4 or 5 special units.
I think that army formations for greeks and romans is needed, phalanx and legion style.
Some siege units extra for romans, like siege tower, etc
And new civilizations like gallic and germans. Iberic. Numidian. Palestinian, Jew, Slavic. Britons. Not entering in the dark age, with civilizations like Franks or goths

@FocalSphere1295 said:
Hi, I am not insider, but can I suggest small animations in towers and walls, like other games like Caesar III or related.
Sentries, wall defenders, soldiers with different tactics for defending fortresses. You know, like the movie of Attila the Hun.
And special units for Greeks, Persians, Romans, etc each civilization can have at least 4 or 5 special units.
I think that army formations for greeks and romans is needed, phalanx and legion style.
And new civilizations like gallic and germans. Iberic. Numidian. Palestinian, Jew, Slavic. Britons. Not entering in the dark age, with civilizations like Franks or goths

The developers are only include few features, nor new units or civilizations.
Palestinian arenā€™t relevant , Israelites are that you what are aiming.
Slavic people arenā€™t relevant at this point.
No formations.
No special units units.

@Augustusman said:

@FocalSphere1295 said:

No formations.
No special units units.

yea I understand this means a lot of changes therefore a lot of time and work. I just say it thinking in a new version of the game or a new game based on this one.

@FocalSphere1295 said:

@Augustusman said:

@FocalSphere1295 said:

No formations.
No special units units.

yea I understand this means a lot of changes therefore a lot of time and work. I just say it thinking in a new version of the game or a new game based on this one.

Thatā€™s different. I hope a game similar to this. But this and 0.A.D are most related to set in ancient era.