Anyone missing the PUP's improved graphics?

I know I am.

It’s hard to play the “stable” version of the game anymore, knowing that it can look so much better.

8 Likes

Much better ? Is that a huge change ?

Same for me! Can’t wait for the patch to release! anyone knows anything about the date?

4 Likes

It is what it is… the patch will come out anyway, we have to wait a little longer…

Yes, it looks like a remaster of AoE 4, how good it looks… imagine a 2011 game with 2021 graphics, that’s how it would look…

In a month around…

1 Like

Here are a couple of comparisons between stable and pup:

10 Likes

Wow it looks really cool
Cannot wait for it!

2 Likes

Generally how long is it between the end of the PUP and the release? Weeks? Months?

me too i was back to game but now i will not play until update

The release will be with the new season which is like a day or two after this season ends. There’s a countdown in game I think for the season.

It says the current season ends 6/14. Shoot, two weeks to go!

1 Like

I was already lazy to play it, I will play it in October when the new civs come out…

2 Likes

Same here, waiting for the new civs + the updated graphics and maybe some single player content = nice AOE 4 time!

1 Like

Yes, also if I want to play AoE, I start to play AoM (to prepare the ground for Retold) and AoEO and then I have other RTS in the meantime (the entire CNC saga, Empire Earth, CoH, SC, R.U.S.E. and a long etc.)…

1 Like

I did my playtrough with AOM already 2 years ago but can´t wait for Retold.
And yeah i also have the 10 years CNC collection + the remaster of 1 and 2 what i wanna play again. They are just such good and solid strategy games!

Yes, AoM started it in 2020, I left it and resumed it last year for 25 years… I spent the trident campaign and now I’ll spend the expansions in Retold… after CNC I got Tiberian Dawn remastered and now I’m with Red Alert Remastered, then Tiberian Sun will continue and so on until I reach (shudders) CNC4…

No way that you will try out CNC4. I couldn´t walk down that way despite the fact that CNC3 was pretty entertaining.

I have to do it is part of the saga…

In that case all the best! I did not know that that one had some lore.

Yes, CNC 4 is the end of the series (although many consider CNC3:Kane Wrath as the end of the series)…Red Alert 3 takes place 10 years before Tiberian Dawn…

Yeah that´s what i thought. But i didn´t know that Red Alert 3 was set in such a early timeline. Very interesting.