Anyone out there?

Hello!

Say, anyone figure out how to change our profile pictures? Mine isn’t coming up.

I can’t figure any of it out. But yes, I’m here!

Also, my signature settings are blocked.

And I can’t figure out how to post images. Eeeek

lmao… trying to figure stuff out myself. I see my Xbox avatar, but hoping I can get the one from the other forum in here

I see nothing but a broken image

I think this forum is no longer using Invision Power and migrated to a different forum provider, Vanilla Forums. There are bound to be lots of changes and hiccups.

Yep. I’m stuck with my Xbox avatar now. Which is somewhat thematic but hmm. Social media links appear to be broken too.

Let’s see if I can post an image.

:’(

Okay yep, I can post images. Andy - click the portrait looking button at the top of the edit window. It will let you link to one or upload from your device.

I havent been able to link from imgur. I will try another place instead. Thanks, dariakus.

@dariakus said:
Okay yep, I can post images. Andy - click the portrait looking button at the top of the edit window. It will let you link to one or upload from your device.

hey, that saves soooooooooooo many steps lol… cool :slight_smile:

seems to need to be a .jpg

now I need to change my avatar

It looks like some people kept their old forum avatars. Others have empty avatars (Sorry @“Andy P” ). I can’t find any way to edit it either way. Hrm.

Hey has anyone asked to turn AoEO back on yet? Quick, someone summon @Mindgem.

This whole thing will take some getting used to

Dang @lilanthe , how did you get to keep your avatar?

(Idk if tagging people notifies them here yet… hope so)

@Chuggles22 said:
Dang @lilanthe , how did you get to keep your avatar?

(Idk if tagging people notifies them here yet… hope so)

It’s my xbox avator . :#

It looks like I’ve made it to the other side.

@dariakus said:
It looks like some people kept their old forum avatars. Others have empty avatars (Sorry @“Andy P” ). I can’t find any way to edit it either way. Hrm.

Hey has anyone asked to turn AoEO back on yet? Quick, someone summon @Mindgem.

Hey guys, we are working on this and the signatures! Have to double check with Vanilla Forums on the avatar thing though…