Anyone out there?

I knew I shouldn’t have come in here yet :frowning:

G’day.

I just got up from a nap… what happened :smiley:

@PleasedClown463 said:
I just got up from a nap… what happened :smiley:

It’s like alternate 1985 from Back to the Future Part II.

It's like going into a coma before smartphones. Well, like coming out of that coma. This will take some getting used to! 

How do the new emoji's work? I type a colon, then another character after it, and a little menu shows up to choose from. But clicking on one of the options or hitting enter just types out the face instead of using the emoji. Small inconvenience, but I see others have figured it out. Gonna test one out. :trollface: 

Edit: why does my post look so weird? It’s yellow, long, and uses a weird font! I wanna go home. :frowning:

Haha what? Is anyone else seeing my post above the same way I am? With a yellow scrollbox and a normal-looking edit underneath?

Pshh nevermind. I’m on the wrong dang forum! That was fun! :cookie:

@“Something Gross” said:
Haha what? Is anyone else seeing my post above the same way I am? With a yellow scrollbox and a normal-looking edit underneath?

It’s yellow and long and wrong for me, too.

Boom. I can change my profile picture! Thanks @jennywaboom

@“Andy P” said:
Boom. I can change my profile picture! Thanks @jennywaboom

Yay! I was just coming to tell everyone that should be working:)

Also Signatures should be up now too, if you go to profile, click the dropdown icon on the right side of the screen!

Then you should see the option to click on “Change Picture” or “Signature Settings”.

A lot to learn…explore. Where is general discussion? Maybe I didn’t look hard enough…how do we edit other’s post when needed or hide them…anyone tried yet?

Wait…this is only for legacy games listed above? Castle siege is staying as it was at the old address?

@“Wicked Wulf” said:
Wait…this is only for legacy games listed above? Castle siege is staying as it was at the old address?

I think so

@jennywaboom Old castle siege links need to redirect to new site :smile:

@“Wicked Wulf” said:
A lot to learn…explore. Where is general discussion? Maybe I didn’t look hard enough…

There are general discussion subcategories in all of the games categories, and there is this off-topic forum:)

@lilanthe said:

Sorry, not quite sure what you mean? Which links?

@jennywaboom said:

@lilanthe said:

Sorry, not quite sure what you mean? Which links?

https://forums.ageofempires.com/forum/53-age-of-empires-castle-siege

this link to

https://forums.castlesiegegame.com/forum/53-age-of-empires-castle-siege/

@lilanthe said:

This forum is only for the legacy titles…Castle Siege is staying where it is at from what I understand.
and I understand very little…so sorry lol

Good to see profile pictures are working and the legacy forum back.

Hey all