AOE II Dawn of the Dukes: Bohemians and Poles

Next we need Georgians and Armenians.

13 Likes

They should really start adding civs outside of Europe by this point, Lords of the West is already an overkill for me, and now another 2 Euro civs. This game really starts to become Eurocentric IMHO.

8 Likes

Agree completely with you. We have now 6 civs using Eastern European architecture which is complete overkill.

5 Likes

6 Likes

The hussar looks like a imperial upgrade or something for the hussars?

6 Likes

It could be unique upgrade reserved for Polish Hussars or It could be unique upgrade to Knights/Cavaliers/Paladins or just Scenario Editor unit.

I would love to play a campaign about miezko 1 or Boleslaw the brave as i know their history a bit

3 Likes

They seem to have another unique building if I’m not stupid

4 Likes

How did you find it? I cant see it on Steam.

2 Likes

Does anybody know what the Polish wonder is? The Bohemian one is Karlstejn castle as expected but Poles I don’t know.

EDIT: Actually, Karlstejn is the unique castle model, Tyn Cathedral is the wonder.

2 Likes

Via SteamDB. I have the link to the store page now:

4 Likes

thats trade workshop

12 Likes

Amen good sir. We shall have them next!

5 Likes

Oh okay didn’t know that, thanks for telling me!

1 Like

do you know what bohemian campaign??

3 New, Fully Voiced Campaigns

Algirdas and Kestutis – Faced with an impending invasion by the greedy Teutonic Knights, the small principality of Lithuania is on the brink of catastrophe. Divided and without wise leadership, the last pagans of Europe appear doomed, but Prince Algirdas and his loyal brother, Kestutis, refuse to bow to the marauders. Can they repel the crusaders and then contend with the grandsons of Genghis Khan — the fearsome horselords of the Golden Horde? In this campaign, you will play as the Lithuanians.

Jadwiga – Sent away from her mother and forcibly parted from the young man whom she loved, Jadwiga ascended to the Polish throne as a mere child. In a time of unending war, she must forge a future for her kingdom while contending with the wills of formidable leaders like Jogaila and Vytautas the Great. Can the beloved Star of the Poles bring about her vision of a powerful, united Poland-Lithuania, or will the incessant maelstrom of war plunge both realms into ruin once more? In this campaign, you will play as the Poles.

Jan Zizka – One-eyed Jan Zizka spent his youth as a mercenary fighting for honor and coin, but his destiny changed forever when he heard the preachings of the reformer Jan Hus in Prague. As a champion of the Hussite cause and the leader of its invincible armies, Zizka shattered existing notions of warfare with technological and tactical innovations. Cement the legacy of one of history’s greatest generals by galvanizing mere peasants into highly disciplined units and leading them to triumph over the Holy Roman Emperor’s knightly armies. In this campaign, you will play as the Bohemians.

Hussites let’s go !

9 Likes

God is good!! We shall have POLAND!!!

I stood next tot that Wawel in Krakaw and I knew we had to have the Poles in game!!
Wawel (castel) Catherdal in Krakaw Poland is the Wonder for the Poles. I stood right next to that wonder and I love it. My Profile Icon shows the Cast of Krakaw in the back ground.

AAHH I am happy.

7 Likes
5 Likes

I have an idea what the Polish unique building could be. It might a merged dropoff sites, so you can use is as Lumbercamp, Mining camp and Mill as well.

5 Likes

need a history lesson before playing these campaigns…

2 Likes