AOE III DEck builder (ON-LINE)

I would also work like a dev and for free haha theres so much things that can be done and implemented :slight_smile:

New feature released!!!. Now you are able to switch between deck creator and units, in this second one you will see the “basic” information for each unit for each civilization.

In a feature release more metada of the units will be added.

8 Likes

This is great buddy, if you could add the multipliers and HP and Dammage for the units as well it would be amazing but all and all its awsome.

4 Likes

i’ll do, working on that, i didn’t include in this release because it’s more complex data, but i’ll add that information.

3 Likes

Idea: would it be possible to add cards that as USA and mexico are earned by advancing to the next ages?

1 Like

let me review it but, i think it is possible, need to understand how is structured that information.

si pones lo de bono por carta y ver las stats de las unidades como quedan con las cartas y tecnologias, te abono 50 dolares

Menuda currada amigo. Yo llevo tiempo pensado como hacer lo de las unidades pero como tengo poco tiempo libre, decidí hacer un wordpress y recortar las estadísticas de las unidades asi:

IMG_20220403_232748_052

Mi idea principal era hacer una base de datos con php y javascript ya que cada vez hay mas unidades en el juego y en un futuro poder hacer también las unidades de aoe4 y aoe2 pero ya te digo, no tengo tiempo.

Me gusta que pongas las unidades por civilizaciones pero has pensando en clasificarlas también por tipo? Por ejemplo infantería ligera, infantería pesada, caballería pesada…? Creo que sería la mejor forma para comparar unidades.

Si necesitas ayuda, estaría encantado en hacerlo y contribuir a esta comunidad y a este gran juego. Gracias por hacer esta aplicación web.

3 Likes

Hola @Haveliko gracias por tus comentarios. Y eres más que bienvenido a participar, en el artículo principal agregué el link del repositorio, es una aplicación en React.js, eres libre de hacer un fork y mandar PRs.

También puedes contactarme por discord, para que explique como fue construida la app si tienes alguna duda.

2 Likes

New release! Adding a button to show advanced information of the units as a metadata.
I’ll work to improve the design of the advanced information, in order to show human readable text, but for now you are able to see the metada names from the game.

@Erchere

2 Likes

you could get the info from there, because it also shows hidden damage bonuses

1 Like

I know i already added that info in the last release

Where do you see those files? I always look for them and don’t find them anywhere, ever, i even look for the Word proto and don’t get anything…

You need to use this app

1 Like

extract from data.bar
tool: [v.0.4] Resource Manager - Viewing, comparing, creating and extracting files from Age of Empires III .BAR archive
You can check this in protoy.xml

2 Likes

New version of the “Deck Builder” and the “Units Information” is out!!

Adding a text field to setup a name for your deck.

Now instead to download directly the image generated, it shows a preview dialog with an option to download the deck image.

Panel unit now displays the base stats below the portrait image

UI improvements to the advanced information dialog

8 Likes

Every update it gets better and better, I like the detail of the name having the game font lol

4 Likes

I have an interesting idea how to make it even better

how about adding option which allows to create random deck?
Could be funny for some sort of challenges.

2 Likes

New version is out!!! “Random deck generator”.

New feature

• “Random deck generator”: just with 1 click you are able to random select an entire deck.

CC: @Terravid

10 Likes

Corrige el ballestero que tiene 90 de vida y has puesto que tiene 100.
Te iré diciendo correcciones si veo alguna.

Tengo una idea, a ver que te parece.
Podrías poner aunque sea el daño principal ya sea melee o a distancia o los dos en la foto principal de cada unidad para poder hacerte una idea con un vistazo rápido y luego poner los demás stats de daño que falten en el botón de las estadísticas adicionales.

No se si me he explicado con claridad.
Por lo demás, buen trabajo.