AOE2 Top Priorities: Three things that MUST be FIXED

@CactusSteak2171 I agree for the contrast health bar not for the units icones but even why don t make it optional?
About stacking it s pretty much the same when you play with a bunch of zerglings or marines (even if it s more stack you can choose the classic units show bars or the default one who doesn t show them all the time).
@Hardform aoe2 mecanics has a lot to learn from sc2 : melee units pathing, cameras location hotkeys, cycling through ctlr groups hotkeys and some others stuff. I am not a sc2 players, I am a aoe2 one but I enjoy waching it competiteve scene and what i have seen over there make me want to have “the option” to be able to play aoe2 with a similar mecanics.
If i didn t care so much of aoe2 i will have switch to sc2 long time ago but i still preferer aoe2 for many reason such the variety of maps, the complexity of the game, the community my engagment to some streamer (T90, Nili and players than i follow since many years) but some stuf need to be improved for the good of the game.
have a look on my previous post and see by yourself if the color indicators isn t more efficient in sc2