AOE2 World map (up to Mountain Royals) - Fixed

@Player870583437 What did you fix? I see all the problems in Asia unchanged.

1 Like

Slovenes, Croats, Bosniaks, Montenegrins, Albanians, Serbs, Macedonians, Romanians and Moldavians being represented by the Turks & Byzantines for some reason.

@Player870583437 Ok now I see. You are trying to start another Romanians thread.

@Player870583437 You should have named the thread correctly because it is misleading. You haven’t fixed anything else.

I fixed the map incorrectly representing Slovenes, Croats, Bosniaks, Montenegrins, Albanians, Serbs, Macedonians, Romanians and Moldavians with the Turks & Byzantines. That’s a fix whether you like it or not.

@Player870583437 Still an incomplete fix though.

Feel free to complete the fix if you want.

@Player870583437 Just rename your thread to “Still not Complete/Unfixed” or “Just Romanians Fixed”

Romanians, Slovenes, Croats, Bosniaks, Montenegrins, Albanians, Serbs, Macedonians and Moldavians.

@Player870583437 It’s primarily Romanians only as with all your multiple copies of same thread.

How is it primarily Romanians only if the map changes all of them?

@Player870583437 Because you have incompletely shown Slavs.

Already discussed in another topics that Slavs should be renamed into Ruthenians, if you feel so passionate about it feel free to complete the fix if you want. But you just feel passionate about hating on the Romanians.

@Player870583437 Thanks to you for generating that hate.

Nah, you were already racist before that.

@Player870583437 You are being racist to everyone else in the world.

Everyone else in the world such as?

@Player870583437 You fixed nothing but just Romania

I fixed Romanians, Slovenes, Croats, Bosniaks, Montenegrins, Albanians, Serbs, Macedonians and Moldavians. Again, if you feel any other nation was misrepresented feel free to complete the fix if you want. I promise I won’t go hating like a racist saying Slovakia should not be represented by East Slavs.