- BUILD #: 100.12.1529.0 (132601)
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10 2004 (up to date)
- Hardware: Gigabyte Z490UD / Intel i5-10600K / 64GB RAM / Sapphire Radeon 5700XT Nitro+
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
When starting a game as the Dutch, my first move is to group my explorer and envoy together and start gathering treasures. When trying to drag select the explorer and envoy, only the explorer is selected. I can only add the envoy to my selection by using shift click.
Once the envoy is grouped with the explorer, I’ve noticed that often the envoy does not follow the grouped ‘move’ command and when he does move often falls far behind the grouped explorer.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start multiplayer game as Dutch
- Try to select explorer and envoy by using drag to select. Find that only the explorer is selected.
- Group explorer and envoy through shift click selecting.
- Once grouped, execute multiple move commands and experience that (1) envoy does not move or (2) envoy falls far behind the grouped explorer.
What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Envoy can be easily selected and grouped with explorer. Envoy responds normally to move and attack commands and moves as part of the group instead of falling behind.
What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
Cannot normally select envoy. Once envoy is grouped with explorer, envoy doesn’t follow normal move and attack commands and falls outside of the group when envoy does move.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.