[AOE3:DE] Can't find online friends lobbies

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD: v100.12.1529.0
  • PLATFORM: Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass)

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

I can’t find the lobby of my friends. After filtering for ID, gametag or name of the lobby, nothing appears. I don’t think it’s a problem of cross-play because two of them play on different platform together. I am the only one not able to find and join their lobby.
I think the issue is that the filter works on the random lobbies of the multiplayer and does not find for new ones when filtering.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
    I managed to find their lobby once but only when the match had already started and after a lot of attemps.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Go to the Browser of lobbies
  2. Search for their ID, name or gametag
  3. Nothing appears

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I expect to find their lobby and to be able to join it.

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?
The list does not refresh at all. It seems like it searches only in the “preloaded” random lobbies of the multiplayer tab, not for new ones. Even clicking on refresh after filtering the lobbies doesn’t help.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Has anyone succeeded to play crossplay?