AOE3 - PUP NOTES

Well, i guess the USA nerfs were more than justified. But Abus and Azaps only got a slap on the wrist, and Sipahi untouched lmao. Japan mindless nerf again while already under performing, give 100f starting resource at least so it can keep up with most civs early. Even Russia got some love ffs.

Just a silly thing (no way as important as other things!)

Unique units get unique skins, so I’d love to see British Manors get a unique art to differentiate from standard Houses.

7 Likes

Good changes overall but disappointed there’s no buffs for malta and ethiopia despite both of them having way below average win rates.

5 Likes

Giant Grenadiers at 2 pop again. I can’t wait for the mono comp Swedes coming back. It’s the high ranged damage and area damage that are the problem. They beat every ranged infantry in age V.

3 Likes

I saw some Unknown changes °-°

4 Likes

oh and the improved mercs nerf for germany is really bad, cancel pls

2 Likes

Not sure I like these changes for Ports. They didn’t really need another Rifle Infantry unit and, if the point was to make them more historically inspired, why keep the name Encomienda Manor for one of the Church Techs? I don’t mind the OG nerf but at least give us Port players a Card to replace them. Also the Church Card feels a bit useless now, since you only get the benefits of two of it’s techs in Age IV…

2 Likes

Wait until you try out the maltese and italian church cards. Absolute trash.

Las mejoras de la iglesia estadounidense son peores que las italianas y maltesas

1 Like

I correct myself, you are right, I think that the developers did not put much effort into Peru and not only because of the Inca cards, I realized that the cathedrals have the technologies of Mexico, the truth is that it is disappointing. I think the developers didn’t know what to do with the Peruvian revolution and ended up turning it into Incas 1.5.

I propose some changes.

1. Add the Reservistas cards to the Peruvian metropolis.
  2. The sending of insurgents should be infinite and enable insurgent training in urban centers.
  3. The alpaca wool card also applies to the Peruvian insurgent.
  4. Morochucos and Peruvian insurgents should have a unique skin.

I would like to propose something more appropriate but my knowledge about the history of Peru is quite limited, the only thing I can think of is to give them a unique imperial dragon. :pensive:

2 Likes

They don’t really have a unique church card though, so you get all the standard techs unless you age with pennsylvania and then you get a great gold trickle and shipments of sharpshooters and carbine cavalry. That federal card that gives you those techs is far superior to sending the unique church card for italy or malta.

Maltas only good tech is the one that gives your units their abilities near enemy buildings but it’s not worth sending a card and paying 250w just for that. Italy techs are arguably worse just getting you an extra church, some carbine cav for like 2k wood or some revolutionaries.

4 Likes

Small request for the developers, could you give San Martin the Death Strike ability, the ability to train mounted grenadiers and the ability to receive military shipments? :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks for nerfing all native units those were stronger than general finally. Good work.

Historically correct. Support. They should be weaker in fact.

I sincerely hope that the maximum number of Basilicas can be reduced. For example, instead of giving +1 Basilica, have either the card or the technology give Basilica a +50% trickle. Three is really too many and takes up too much space. Thematically, I don’t know if that makes sense either. While other civilizations only have one church, Italians can have three basilicas.

Personally, for a long time, I sincerely hope that we can find a way to delete Manors.

Additionally, I still hope that the maximum number of Banks can be lowered. Building more banks than agricultural buildings (mills + estates) seems thematically odd to me. Maybe give Banks the upgrade technologies to increase their trickle so that the maximum trickle remains the same as the construcuon number decreases. But the idea may not be popular…

6 Likes

HAITI from British revolt doesnt affected by medicine card in age2 their cost wont get discount when u sent that card before revolt , they will still keep 70 coin cost which is a serious bug

The nerf to Chinaco is totally unjustified, lol
THEY ALREADY LOSE VS REGULAR CAV !!! At least reduce unit cost, omg stop nerfing Mexico

2 Likes

That’s basically a draw and Chinacos are massively better against everything else. It’s perfectly reasonable for them to be countered by heavy cav.

12 Likes

My dream of the last 18 years has finally come true. Great patch.

7 Likes

I guess you are blind, because Hussar is still 2 hits from chinaco, how is that a draw?

Good against everything else? They only kill infantry, and Mexico has no husssar so chinaco has to accomplish being a medium cav against infantry and slightly against cav.

What I want to know is, can you give us some information on whether there are any new national production plans, especially for the Persians? The Persians in Age of Empire II have received a suitable update, and we have been looking forward to the new national DLC update for Age of Empire III for too long. It has been a year and a half since the release of “The Knights of the Mediterranean” DLC. Hopefully, by the end of this year, we can at least get a rough idea