AOE4 - XBOX Team Ranked Coming?

Does anyone know if AOE4 team ranked is coming for Xbox?

We have 1v1… I did read team ranked may be out with season 3 content on Oct 25.

But does that mean team ranked will hit Xbox on that date? Anyone can confirm?

3 Likes

Waiting for the team ranking for XBOX

3 Likes

Sadly the box community isn’t that active in forums and all PC related stuff.
I urgently recommend to add it, since I know a bunch of people waiting for it. Playing without elo is not that fun on terms of matchmaking.
Add it please!

1 Like

Won’t switch from aoe2 de if there’s no team ranked on Xbox.

2 Likes

Me and couple friends have the same case. Playing aoe2 team ranked, cause aoe4 doesn’t have it

1 Like

Ranked updates moderators? Plllllleaseee?

1 Like

I think a lot of people are waiting on this. Gotta say, playing quick match is a bit stale 2v2 constantly.

Any updates?
We’re eagerly waiting!

1 Like

Two weeks until preseason ends!
Sooooo about that TEAM RANKED for Xbox!? :sweat_smile::joy::muscle:

1 Like

The lack of communication on wanted features is pretty frustrating.

1 Like

Needed feature. Its not about the rank, its finding match manually is very 2000ish era, outdated and frustating.

As the new season stated today, it still seems, there’s no ranked options for teams on console. Sad story.
Was so hyped for today’s season release, and am here in tears now :frowning:

1 Like

Where are Team ranked and Crossplay we need that
The game is not nice alone

1 Like

Xbox needs team ranked.

1 Like

Any update on Xbox ranked? Playing over and over 2v2 quick match is quite boring

1 Like

Ranked 2v2 please ! It would be so much more intense fights !

Edit : even if its not really matched by ELO, its ok we just want to play with a friend without the hassle of finding games !! Crossplay would be amazing to play with friend and bring more people to the game !

How are we going lads on getting some kind of comms with team ranked for Xbox!? Anyone got any new intel here? Devs? Comeon Devs!

Share some loveeee! :heart:

Team ranked is not a priority guys, the priority is the crossplay !

1 Like

Team ranked the priority team! Then crossplay afterwards. Easiest to hardest. Boom boom! In that order :wink:

1 Like

Yeah not gonna lie, having crossplay or ranked teams would be great. I’m sure a lotta the people that have quit would actually come back and have a reason to play again with friends. The game rn on Xbox is kinda dying/dead.