APM: How to find out yours? (Actions Per Minute)

Lol, I’ll explain why I’m curious about your apm.

A quote from yourself from the topic Get rid of “L” shape when creating walls now!

https://forums.ageofempires.com/t/get-rid-of-l-shape-when-creating-walls-now/100136/20:

Also, I’m able to completely avoid dropping an L-shaped wall down 100% of the time. (That ability might make me an uber-elite AoE player, then, since it sounds like elite players struggle… based on words above.) I don’t, personally, know why this L-shape thing is such a huge deal… but if the devs add the SHIFT and CTRL modifiers I suggested anyways, then problem solved!

You are so confused why others are having issues with this annoying wall algorithm which creates unintended outcomes when playing fast. The only explanation can be is that you take your time to make the walls, nice and easy. That’s no problem at all, but unfortunately it’s really your thing to interfere in MP issues with your own takes which seem to come from a different world and have little relevance to online play. Ofcourse I cannot forget things like that.

The only reason why I come to this forum is because there are a lot of problems with this game and some opinions are not represented enough. If you expect me to be positive it’s not gonna be here.

I suggest you use the program I linked above, it’s my preferred apm counter. Isn’t that nice!