Architecture of east Asia

Would it be possible to make collapse graphics for the buildings?

No, I’m afraid. The collapse graphics would need me to recreate the 3d models and then run them through a collapse animation and then get 90 frames out of it and convert etc. way too much work for a little hobby, that’a a real job.
But the collapse graphics of the original asian buildings will be included, so it’s not perfect but it still has the stuff falling down and the dust going up

I see, so you will be able to get the original graphics in the full size so that they can be included in the game in UHD version (large size images)? The Byzantine Set by Catbarf was also very well done.

No ask to much for little mod to me, just wait for it able to use

https://www.ageofempires.com/mods/details/53723/

Ok, finished and uploaded the mod file.
If there is any problem or some bug on the graphics you can write here in this thread and let me know then I will try to fix it and update.

The feudal age set is by Yakko who creates awesome graphic mod packs for the older versions of Age of Empires 2

The castle set is a collaboration by Abejin, Narja, Omar_gg, as far as I understood, if I got it wrong I apologize. It’s interesting to note that this set is actually Mongol architecture but of course the mongols conquered all of China in the high medieval period so it fits quite nicely for the castle and imperial age.

2 Likes

Thank you, :)) indeed this is not achitecture of mongol it like East Asia culture ( just for 4 civil, china , viêt , korean, and Japanese. Moongol not have this style achitecture special the roof. Green saphia was 1 in 2 color of the royal building in east Asia. Mongol invasion china but after left they not learn follow this style achitecture to much, nomad culture same aoe4 just was mongol achitecture. I will feed back if have bug

This is only for Chinese civ?

It not all good. Use for east Asia set building,

Can I ask dock, university, yakko skin change for abejin dock + abejin skin?. It get statue confusius. Better and wood together stone in achitecture is the normal ỉn styles building of east Asia culture. But all is good just 1 advice from me. And I nearly a confusion màn so ask sơ mụch sorry

No, all of east asia. I forgot to write that in the description, I will try to edit later on.

You mean the feudal age dock to be different?
University is already both Abejin for castle and imp.
Maybe you mean feudal TC?

Also, someone in the mod review said ‘mod does not function properly’, but I don’t know how to ask him what’s the problem (there is no comment button). Does anyone know if there is a problem with the mod? I’d like to fix it

No it working, I test for all civil ok,
But 1: wall small not work for new wall
2: I mean dock and university maybe castle too for imperial age and castle age for yakko, 3 this building more suitable for form east Asia.
Not yet found any thing not work for this mod. Ranked, single player multi player all ok. I think need more reviews when until now just have 9 subscribe.

• Look at statue in TC feudal it so best decoration:))) love it , wish it can appear in castle age and imperial age too
1 Like

Sorry I’m slow to understand, so I placed the buildings in the editor quickly so you can point out to me which we are talking about.
D1 is feudal dock
D2 castle dock
U1 castle uni
U2 imp uni
W the wall piece and how it connects

I think the universities look great, but maybe I agree for the dock, you think I should change it?

D1 I mean can hold it for castle age and imperial age too?. And let castle of yakko for this mod.

Untitled
this one statue recommand use university of yakko( I mean university yakko + statue) and castle + dock for mod in castle + imperia age

the statue I dont know where you get it but I remember have 1 form mod university have this statue for university
this castle maybe better for castle age and imperial age

Untitled
voobly some one make it for monastery building :))
tải xuống
ah azuzar make it on voobly
Steam Workshop::Artistic Graphics many file but I dont know see it @@! can’t fond the university picture

small wall work with the stone wall not yet upgrade great wall , if you read please tell me about my Idea

Someone commented that the mod is not working properly as intended.

1 Like

I just updated the mod for the first time.
These are the changes:

• new dock graphics (yakko’s)
  • reset the stone wall segment so it should be default now (fortified wall is still new)
  • some small cosmetic decorations for the castle and imp TCs
  • changed the mod description text so it’s now clear it changes all of east asia architecture and gives advice for possible conflicts with other graphic mods

I hope this is good now with the update

I wish I could comment on the review page or ask this person what’s the problem with the mod, so I could fix it. I can only guess and say it’s probably a conflict with another graphic mod. Maybe age of mandala range indicator or TC decoration mods can overlap with the graphic of this mod

1 Like

Can you let castle building of yakko for this mod? Yakko castle is more famous. Hmm monastery Buddha if can :slight_smile: . . Tomorow will reviews your change

1 Like