Are you going to buy the Deluxe edition?

The deluxe edition is confirmed and i´m not quiet sure if it´s worth it for me. What´s you´re opionion about it?

1 Like

Not sure yet either. I want to buy it if there is no collectors edition.

3 Likes

I’m open for it but it really depends what is included in it and how many different editions there are etc.

1 Like

it depends on the content of the edition

5 Likes

We know that there are 3 small cosmetic boni.
I might buy it if its only like 10€ more but when it’s >20€ more than the base game its just a waste of money or a wired flex to show of you payed more for basically nothing.

1 Like

Deluxe Edition ofc. On the ratio “cost of the game/hours I plan to play” it’s cheap.

2 Likes

Sounds like the deluxe edition is micro transactions but moved to the steam store page instead of in-game, and if the case would be kind off shady.

just did. hope for a physical releease though.

sadly no DLC included

I had considered it before I saw the details but £20 for a coat of arms, a profile portrait, a monument, the digital soundtrack, a unit counters chart, and an art compilation seems a bit extreme. All of the items offered are rather petty and given that the game is £50 already, I don’t think I can justify the extra £20.

5 Likes

Retail Collector’s, not?

I want to support them on this game but I can’t just accept the cost for that bonus content, it’s meh at best.

Let’s see if there is a collector’s edition coming otherwise I’ll just pre-purchase the standard edition.

1 Like

The one reason I could see myself buying the Deluxe Edition is the free Dawn of the Dukes expansion which comes with it.

I anyway plan to buy Dawn of the Dukes, so getting it for “free” would be nice. Would still mean that I would pay 10 CHF extra for what is basically just cosmetics though.

Correction: I wouldn’t even need Deluxe Edition for that, so I’m really not sure.

1 Like

well dawn of the dukes would be 10, so I guess its ok

In Switzerland, Lords of the West was 15 CHF, kinda expensive for what it added.

2 Likes

which means there a 20 more for deluxe would be an even better deal xP

to be faiur though, you DO earn a lot more money in comparison to your neighbours (and of course also need to spend more on your everyday life)

You get DotD for pre-ordering the base game, so you wouldn’t save any money by getting the deluxe edition.

I know we Swiss people are famous for having a lot of cheese, chocolate and money, but that’s because we try to save money :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@JordD04 I know, that’s why I put the correction later on.

4 Likes

I’ve pre ordered the deluxe version. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :blush: :wink:

1 Like

I wanted to buy the game badly but after these price ı wont buy it. I dont understand why microsoft choosed these prices for the game.

1 Like

I feel like as long as it’s not pay to win, it’s fine, I probably won’t get it because it doesn’t seem to give anything super valuable, unless your the type of person that likes to buy profile icons and soundtracks, it’s probably not for you.

1 Like