August PUP

I hadn’t seen Acropolis. I assume they have Phanar settlements.

Si, y comienzas en una meceta

Apologies if I am being daft but is there no information on what the new cards do?

2 Likes

Bunch of new weekly pictures

I got you, just on now

2 Likes

Haudenosaunee
Medicine wheels (I) improves healers on community plaza. Healer CP worker weight 50%, Healer work rate for CP 50%

Environmentalism (iii) trees last significantly longer , gather yield for tree 500%

Siege contrustion (iii) siege unit pop decrease by 1, also now -30% build time

Beaver wars (Iv) rams and mantlets more resistant to range and seige and get champion upgrades. 0.15 range, 0.30 siege

North America trade (iv) villagers gather extra coin whilst gathering natural resources, expecially animals

Wampum (Iv) 35% increase to build bounty, units and buildings

Covenant chain (iv) 3000 coin, 2 heavy cannon, 3 harquebusier, 4 highlanders, 8 irish brigadier

Canadian loyalists (iv) 1000 food, arrives fast, 10 dragoon, infinite.

22 lenape allies (iv) 1000 gold

7 Likes

Outlaw pop nerf is insane and ruin this strat for Ethiopian, why not just nerf hp, atk or cost of these desert units. Such a idiot patch.

1 Like

well good nerf but btw i just want to talk about nerf china.In my opinion,i dont think dev can both nerf Tea exports and goat in start game,it s destroy chinese strategy

1 Like

Well, it was expected no?.. they were not going to leave the lenape alone on one stage…

That’s the good thing about using few decks…

It is that Ethiopia is more a civ of infantry and siege, to use cavalry you should use more the Hausa…

WHAAAAT??? Really, better dancers for another civ?? This is worse than priestess as they dont cost pop slots LOL

I dont know what is the aztec feature anymore…

1 Like

In fact, many of the changes made by the production team are unnecessary in the follow-up, it is impossible to make a deck more versatile and less op, each time it is too weakened so that the card can not be used again, the player’s experience is just a few more pieces of garbage in their deck
I think that’s what I think is the change this time

1 Like

No, no, no, no

They need to revert this change to stealth. For real. I can’t believe melee stealth is a problem but all those charged powers are not.

I’m fed up with needless borrowed units in this game! KOTM was the last straw.
Hauds for some reason got a Dragoons card ( although they already have their own dragoon).

Yeah it’s mad, the healers plus 15 vills now provide 30 pop space via the earth mother ceremony. Can over pop by 30 while not slowing down your eco to much

China reverts its gameplay?
Now the main problem isn’t OP or UP, but we can see China go back to boring civ.
We can only build 2 villages and send refugee card, and then FF, buy English muskets.

3 Likes

So far the dragoon fast shipment is the most interesting, with the higher exp trickle can get a mass up fast. Also the fur trade (trade food for more gold) might allow support card strats

Outlaw inquisitors in european maps are OP in team games.

1 Like

Developers decide that new historical battle and campaigns new revolutions and new units will be supplemented in the Official update

2 Likes

Time to increase WP build limit to 15 to compensate

edit: I also think even with the card they are technically still worse then WP since wp is like 1.75 iirc