August PUP

Arquebusiers don’t do any bonus to Hakkapelits and Oromos because they are heavy cavalry.

There are some units that are infantry but not heavy or light infantry (mostly the new counter-skirmishers) so that’s why some cavalry has an anti-infantry bonus that’s canceled out for heavy infantry.

I think most of the counter-skirms are also tagged as light infantry though i need to recheck

The description for Schiavone says “light infantry that counters other light infantry” but they don’t actually have the light infantry tag.

I’d prefer if they’d just give everything a light or heavy infantry tag to simplify some of the multipliers. Maybe explorers could change tags based on what stance they’re in so they stay a little more ambiguous.

You are right they dont have the light infantry tag, but they also have a hidden bonus against counter-skirmishers, so they funnily enough still counter themselves

Also I just discovered that the Japanese Shinobi unit is also tagged as a light infantry unit, which means they get countered by the new counter-skirmishers

1 Like

What a stupid way to do it. They should just make all the counter-skirmishers light infantry and not have hidden multipliers.

The hauds are going to receive Lenape warriors…

True! Berbers on the south bank seem appropriate to this map.

Maybe Somalis as well

I crash the game, when I take screenshot…

F for the Lakotas, for the African civs and for China.

1 Like

The Aztecs too?.. there is some civ that they have not broken?..Xd

Why hasn’t the August pup been officially updated yet, do you have to wait until the final of the King of the Old World to update it? I think this August update patch will be more suitable as a final release. Please update quickly so that each player can adapt to the new version content.

1 Like

they will probably w8 after the tourney else all the replay files will break and potentially also cause last minute meta changes so we probably just have to w8

Then, they better not wasting time, should continue to add and fix MORE contents than they’ve published.
Otherwise people will really pissed off.

Devs can give steam codes, as we had in the betas, to tourney players so they can play in currently patch

2 Likes

Once the current phase is over I don’t see much of a problem on playing in the latest patch.

has already been updated

8 Likes

Special Event on horizon :thinking:
No new civs :confused:

Do we already have China and Lakota mourners here ? Anyone need something to wipe away the tears?

2 Likes

That is a temple, more than a castle…