Automatically cancel upgrade to next age

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 101-101-40874.0.5548497
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

I encountered this several times recently. When I was upgrading to the next age, the upgrade got cancelled automatically. Of course, I didn’t click the cancel

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

I don’t know. It can happen when upgrade to castle, empire, feudal. Sometimes very close to complete, sometimes in the middle of upgrade.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FE3okIemNEXKhGkz28bhoutXfyY8CqFa/view?usp=sharing

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

2 Likes

I have the exact same problem. It is so annoying and happens often. Have recs if needed.

Right. This is so annoying. It seems that some civilizations do not have this problem. For me, it happens quite often if I choose Magyars.

Any one else has the same issue?
The bug appeared more frequently recently.
It ruined the game.

Viper just uploaded a game where it happens. Maybe developers will look into it now.

At 5:26. Looking at it in slow motion, could be a laggy misclick issue…

Right, it could be a misclick issue for viper.
But for me, I even didn’t click TC when the upgrade was cancelled…

I mean even for Viper, you can see that after he canceled the militia and went to the TC screen, there was a brief moment the percentage went from 51% to 52% and then it got canceled, even though by the time he had already stopped spamming cancel. But that might have been lag.

it happened to me again… and game wasnt laggy

Did you happen to have a heater running by your computer when this happens?

im pretty sure its pressing a key that cancels it

Hahahaha, nice joke, this was already suppose to be fixed with Stopping units causing cancel on buildings as the stop command gets dragged over

ahhhhh nicely spotted there… so it´s the tc htk (H) being too close to the stop (i think it´s g) so i’ll just move it further away :call_me_hand: