Average out Goths as a civ counter or get countered

I’m not talking about an “advantage” I’m talking about straight up counter to the civ. Where you don’t have real options. You missed the WHOLE point. I’m not talking about changing Mayans (neither nerfing/buffing which you ALWAYS have to put like). I’m talking about slightly changing Goths to be a civ with options and having options to fight it with (the best would be for all civs).

Jesus, read man. You’re exactly like that guy that was not reading a single comment on the thread and was just posting some ridiculous comments without even playing the game.
Wait, you are him right now.

Every civ has a chance against Mayans. There are units and things you can always make to counter individual units of Mayans.

Let me clarify because you don’t understand - I don’t care about Mayans. The issue I see is about Goths themselves:

Let me remind you AGAIN that:

If you don’t understand some philosophy presented in this thread and you’re not meeting the requirement then you don’t understand some concepts and likely this thread is not meant for you.

Getting Supplies for Mayans doesn’t make them any better in their standard builds against any, literally any other civ than Goths. Anyway I ALREADY SAID IF YOU NEED TO COMMENT ON IT DO IT HERE:

This argument is really bad. You can always use it no matter the civ no matter the balance.
Going all in to end the game early or lose should never be a way to go. It’s so one-dimensional.

I specifically aimed this thread to hear input from higher rated players. Since this is a topic that not everyone has a lot of experience with.
Almost always I see the threads overtaken by people who are not playing competitively (at all).
Yes, I’m interested to hear input from anyone but we have a couple of really low players in this forum that SHOUT the loudest. As you can see.

2 Likes