Balance's suggestions for the next patch

Yeah this seems a proper solution I agree

1 Like

We have to get rid off one-use technologies expect Atheism which was a great idea. (suggested by me)

Scutage: Very stupid, but I can’t suggest anything
First Crusade: Meh
Flemish Revolution: Allows to train Flamish Militia in TC instead of changing vills to soldiers
Burgundian Vineyard: Is this civ supposed to have infinite gold?

I hope the newest civs won’t have stupid techs like that.

Konniks are pretty bad, their attack is like slow motion

No because arambai is useless than before

Aztecs Monks need a nerf for sure, and same for Eldorado and Mayans in general

just because something is good doesn’t mean it needs a nerf. monks fall off the later a game g oes.

tons of advantages. and tons of downsides
outside of siege ram their siege isn’t that good, and outside of eagles, arbs, and plumes, they don’t have much else going for them (militarily).

3 Likes

Are you telling me a Monk that doesn’t die with siege onager shot is fine?! Their monks never die with their more than 80hp

Mayans and Aztecs both of them are the most banned/picks in tournaments

okay guess we gotta nerf Frankish paladins then, they survive too many archer shots.
guess we gotta nerf vietnamese archers, seeing as they are more likely to survive a mangonel shot, etc.
better nerf mamelukes, they have too much HP compared to other cavalry archers

i agree mayans could need a nerf, but taking their only good siege option away from them and nerfing their eagles by 15 HP? its too much man.

4 Likes

Tbh the Korean buff is kinda ridiculous

@Equalizer938341

First, many things you want to be “balanced” are completely fine and your proposed change would make them complete imba. Like your mameluk changes. They are absurd.

Second: You can’t just spam a list of balance suggestions without any explanation, that’s ridiculous.

1 Like

Techs cost no gold /s

i think making mamelukes cheaper, and maybe a little faster to train makes sense, but they definitely don’t need to be 16 seconds and they definitely don’t need the removal of the archer armor class.

1 Like

You were from those who was talking about everything is fine and once the devs made a change you said yeah they need this, if yoy have ideas then make a benefit from your appearence and give a suggestions to people rather than crying in every topic that suggest nerf/buff. I just have a question: just why all of you people discuss with me like I am one of the devs and that what will gonna happen 100% in next pacth?! 11, this is just a topic to discuss not to cry, if you have a suggestions and solutions then give it to people

1 Like

I know, but they have their cavaliers on drugs to make up for this.
Besides konniks are basically 2 units in 1. It’s like a pseudo revive ability.

Giving them faster attacks, and you’ll have to nerf them somewhere else. That can ruin the civ and their awesome 52% win rate.

Not at all. They’ll have the same stats as before thanks to the second upgrade. At the same time you’ll buff their bows and skirms. Buff all their archery range + arambai, and they’ll have to get some kind of heavy nerf somewhere else.

No. Aztec monks are easy to snipe with archers and light cavalry. Mayan eagles are relatively easy to kill with champions and/or scorpions, well used onagers, etc.

No. You’d make their knights recyclable in castle age. That’ll slow down their transition to camels with +10 hp. Also camels are more fragile than knights in that age, and their already cheap cost will give you less gold back. 33% to only camels is do ut des.

1 Like

Do you know what 25% return means or not?! This mean if a stupid knight die with his 75 gold cost, with 25% it will only return 18.7 gold is this broken?! And it still a RETURN which means you need to buy them normal, and it still a UNIQUE TECH which means need a castle and need a cost to research

2 Likes

And Poortuguese with their 20% discount on gold are even better than this tech

2 Likes

Oh fine, so let’s give Incas entire Knight line and relevant techs, because they too need a buff

1 Like

You want to cry too? Then give us a solution

1 Like

I am asking you not to disrurb the image (identity) of a civ by giving the argument of Balance, just like how Incas can’t have cavalry.

1 Like

okay FYI I’m gonna run with this. you say more then 80 HP.
assuming they grab Sanctity for 20 HP at 120 gold - that puts them at 50 HP. to get another 30 HP they would have to research 6 technologies at the monastery. even assuming they get the cheapest 6 technologies, that’s 1800 gold. into a unit that just falls off in the late game and is weak to archers, eagles, and cav archers. not to mention the 100 gold cost for each monk.

5 Likes