:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: Current one
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Lord_Patito

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

Baltic generation was really unfair

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

This map just came up when playing 3v3 with some friends in the lobby. Water was oddly distributed and the map was plain unfair

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

3 Likes

Uh oh! Do you have a replay file of the match in question so we can find the exact map seed that spawned this generation?

Thanks for the report!

Gonna try to get it for tomorrow!

I’ve seen similar bugs happen in Migration (even in older versions of the game), where the “mainland” becomes just a small island on the side of the map. But I’ve never seen it happen with Baltic before.

Thanks DE! Now you can admire it, I guess.

@GMEvangelos I do have the recs, but I can’t upload them, neither in zip format nor in format rec. How do I upload them ?

this is another map issue on blackforest, albeit bit minor Random straggle tree/plant generated on water

https://mega.nz/folder/MOQj3QBS#m4jsfdmFJ87nB6Jk0rcogw

Here you go. I’ve included a bog island match where the middle lake was towars our side, and far from our opponents

1 Like

Thank you for the files! For any issues with other maps, please feel free to separate them into new threads so I can better-track which have been logged in our system for review. That will ensure they get on the list (and hopefully fixed) sooner than later.

Thanks again for all the information!

1 Like

Okey. If I find another issue I’ll do that

1 Like