Ban Nomad forever?!?!?!?

Your more of a scenario player / campaign player though right? Looked to me from your posts like you haven’t been years at multiplayer?

Regardless of his crass wording, and the intended meaning being variable in how you read it - the gist I’m writing for is to give the common ranked queue more stability while not removing nomad and mega random from the queue to instead give them life in the secondary queue where starts are chaotic, fun and consistent in inconsistency

I’m an allrounder - tho haven’t played much of campaigns very often since childhood - I partake in normal pvp, nomad, diplomacy - open/closed etc - since at least 2013

1 Like

Based on the text, and the fact it’s trolling quite a lot I think this is an Equalizer thread.

4 Likes

I don’t know equaliser but isn’t he like 1500 1v1 and like 2k5 TG very rare for players at that Elo to not like nomad?

He just made this thread to troll us.

Even if it’s a troll post - some good can come of it

Another thing is that he’s not saying to increase the bans possible or to decrease the map pool - he’s saying two gamemodes in particular are disruptive and waste bans that could be used on maps he doesn’t like

Did I just reply to myself 11

( Reply towards @soyunidolo )

Do you get a notification if you reply to yourself?

2 Likes

I didn’t see one- 11

1 Like

Oh, okay.

1 Like

Testing testing 1234567890

Nope - sadly

1 Like

:frowning_face:

2 Likes

What if I- @HealFortress

I already used the @mention a user to get the badge - if you haven’t used it yet try @ yourself to see if you get the badge

You have no idea how many times I’ve used it, if I could get that badge multiple times I would probably have 980 badges.

1 Like

Added a post that would help nomad improve by being placed in the secondary queue

We need another ranked queue I feel where it’s random civ random position every time and maybe just random map every time think nomad should stay but wouldn’t be opposed to it being dropped if we had such a playlist as it imo is a “fun” map doesn’t fit for me in a strictly competitive playlist like we have currently but if no “fun” playlist ever happens Id still want nomad for the rare time I play it

1 Like

This is just ridiculous…

1 Like

Nomad is a map that not everyone likes, cause its based on luck, while you can be spammed all alone and boom as much as you want, you can also be placed among all the enemies, savages on DE don’t even respect the old 5 mins norm of not attacking in such ugly map, so we have to deal with tc rushes and vill fight so often, there is no fun on that and it is actually quite predictable, same civs all the time like arabia with little variations, some guys take water some others castle drops and spam UU like if it was CBA.

Honestly it is ok if you like to play that, but in voobly nomad was a FFA map, it should played on unranked lobbies, as long as DE players don’t respect the 5 minutes rule it is pointless to keep that map as a competitive one.

Nomad is my perma ban, cause if i don’t ban it thanks to stackers i get to play that map all night.

1 Like