Batch training not in the game?

They cant fit global queue because they didn’t out batch training in! Disappointing to me too.

That doesn’t follow. All the pieces to have laissez-faire batch training are already present in the game, it was a design decision not to have it. All the better for it.

Build more production buildings. That’s how it’s meant to be played just like in AoE 2, it’s a huge part of the balance to have a eco that can sustain multiple production buildings and still be able to keep them all producing units when needed. They will not use the AoE3 system. I prefer the current system.

2 Likes

If this were true in AOE-3 you would win with horses at age 2.

Halo wars also has batch creation. That happens when people didn’t play much or (to say nothing) the other ‘ensemble studios’ games.

The idea of batch creation is not to make it easy, it is to make it practical. There is a difference.

in age 3 is entirely different from aoe4 cav dont kill vill fast enough and few vill can easily kill 1-2 cav by themselves , also towers in aoe3 is very strong and u can hide all the vill in tc

while aoe4 cav kill vill too fast , vaill cant defend themselves and towers does almost no demage to cavs specially knights . 5 knights can freely room arround and kill every single vill that u cant put in tc and remember u cant put more than 20 in tc in aoe4 and u cant chase them , u have to guess and intercept them to stop any raid , else u cant do anything .

I think batch training is a must. 5x is enough.