Become an Age Insider for a Chance to Be Part of History!

We’ve heard your calls for the Age of Empires IV closed beta, and while we’re not ready to charge into battle with you just yet, our teams are continuing to prepare the battlefield. We’ll provide more information here – including dates and content – in the future. For now, make sure you’re an Age Insider for the chance to be part of history!

https://www.ageofempires.com/insiders

57 Likes

why are you throwing us another “coming soon”…?

28 Likes

yeah, you just say soon, and I’m getting tired of the word soon

14 Likes

Wouldn’t it make sense to pin this thread then? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

New 'Soon" word :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
3months? 2months? 1month…?

6 Likes

This announcement is very… Empty?

9 Likes

I got a little excite dabout this post. But now I am not sure.
I hope this post is a sign that something will happen soon (which would fit the after pax schedule)… But then again I hoped often :smiley:

I mean ca 90% in the forum already are Age insiders, only some are missing ,which means I dont see a lot of sense in the call to action here, BUT

Its nice to get at least some type of reaction. Fingers crossed the battlefield will be ready sooner rather than later :smiley:

3 Likes

Desperately waiting… :dizzy_face: :heart:

5 Likes

OMG I am soooo looking forward to this :crossed_fingers:Good luck to everyone :star_struck:

6 Likes

Looks like they will start closed beta around 3 months before release,so have to wait few more weeks,excited :slight_smile:

5 Likes

how do you come to that conclusion? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iam more speculating about a Timeline between early and late August.

1 Like

You will get beta at October 28th

6 Likes

soooooooooooooon ? ??? We have waited for a long time.

4 Likes

I hope all insiders will be taken into consideration, the problem with being unable to submit an updated dxdiag still persists for many people here. My PC specs haven’t changed since I initially uploaded it years ago, but wondering if they will sort them by upload date.

1 Like

they are not ready yet and preparing the battlefield either meas they still need to fix stuff ( I doubt that) or they dont want us to spoil stuff before the next event where they show it of (Maybe PAX).

In either case it means we will have to wait :wink:

2 Likes

Please stay on topic about the Age of Empires IV beta. Discussions about potential civilizations should be posted to #age-of-empires-iv.

10 Likes

Ah after gamescom then.

1 Like

You bet! :smiley:

(20 characters)

2 Likes