Beta Invite?

Do you think Insiders will get an invite for AOE4 beta when it comes up or will we have to do something like Pre Order?
I mean we got invited to AOE:DE and AOE2:DE (and possibly AOE3:DE) so why not the new game too?

1 Like

So for a year now, there have been community players playing Age of Empires 4 behind the scenes. We will continue this and enlarge the program, because we definitely want to be in contact with the community, in all games. We did that with the third part. All parts without exception have grown and improved with the help of the community and the fourth part will not be an exception.

People often talk about beta or alpha. We have gone away from it and move in much smaller scale processes. So we’re starting to let the game play by very small, specific groups and get feedback. So if new features appear in this process, we will also report on them.

5 Likes

Any news on a beta or alpha?

1 Like

There will likely be no news about an AoE4 alpha for quite some time. And when that news arrives, it likely will be loud and clear.

3 Likes

What do you think, first AOE 3 : DE or AOE 4 ?? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Probably AOE3:DE.

I really liked AOE3 and still play it with friends sometimes.

1 Like

Probably they both will release around at the same time.

AoE3 de 2020, AoE4 2021

1 Like

Not yet but the developer is relic entertainment,
Game engine may use the same engine or upgrade like company of hero 2.
Is mean players hardware must higher than COH2… To run AOE4 smoothly

Any guess for when are we going to get the next news about AoE IV in 2020? I just have the feel that late February is the bet.

That sounds about right

i hope so. i cant believe that a game realeased in late 2019 is lagging in multiplayer on 500 pop… my connection is very good and my computer too. always the blue marker ingame.

i think we will see next video in E3 or X020.So wait the 9-11 June(E3)or november(X020)
Probably we have to wait november