Big misunderstood about Chinese

Definitely it wasn’t because of few crying.

There were LOTS OF crying, criticize, complain about Chinese OP in this forum before ( FL, Bombard, Zhuge nu, even IO)

2 Likes

Good, go fight other civs like Mongol or Delhi see if you could still win( No Black forest)

Defeat another trash civ doesn’t mean its OP

3 Likes

but it’s the trashiest civ. or not?

So? trash defeat another trash still trash isn’t it?

Like you 1000 elo keeping bully those 800 elo doesn’t mean you play like pro, its just because they are more sucks

if 3 civ is trash, may be nerf OP civs? no? or it’s too hard to understand?
ppl making drama, but there are trasher civs. but people keep making drama.
THE TRASHIEST CIV (but there are 2 civ which is worse).

1 Like

I start to play French or other Civs because Chinese bad now. I really hope they do something about it in the next patch. I don’t mind the clock tower nerf, but really all of the landmark are useless…

4 Likes

I think China is heavily weakened but still not that bad. Tho I don’t think these two are a good representation of how china is still viable.

In the first match, Abbasid literally threw the game at least twice (Beasty even said it).

While the second game, it was a matter of how effective the feudal pressure and tower rush is against an HRE player who tries to go castle naked (Beasty said sth like Bee did homework to specifically counter Hera’s playstyle).

Therefore, I don’t think it would make any difference if China is replaced to any other civs in that two matches.

3 Likes

It must be admitted that the flexibility of the Chinese civilization has given a lot of room for the development of tactics, so you can often see this or that style of play.
No matter which time Chinese is nerfed, Chinese players are trying to develop new playstyles and then get nerfed again.
But I’m curious why the Relic and other players always turn a blind eye to the advantages of other civs?

3 Likes

Compare with England:

Chinese can farm with a 20% bonus but can only supply up to four groups of farmland, a total of 32 pieces. England, on the other hand, has agricultural bonuses that persist and grow over era.

Chinese can have three times the production efficiency of supervision, but if England puts down a shooting range and the parliamentary hall is also three times the production of soldiers (3=1+2).

Chinese can collect taxes, but taxation means that there is no way to supervise production, and after entering the fourth era, England can collect gold from farmland.

The Chinese Zhuge Crossbow can deal a lot of damage to lightly armored units, but the English Longbowmen can start producing at the beginning of the 4min, but the Chinese can only start at about 6:30. And because the longbowmen move faster and have a greater range than the Zhuge crossbow, Zhuge crossbow can’t fight the longbowmen at all if the operation is good.

7 Likes

The 20% more resources are by far not the only eco bonus. Don’t forget the 35% faster vil production, the village (which saves wood), the granary in Yuan dynasty, or the pagoda in Ming dynasty. I know that most games don’t have all of them, but if we count imperial age farms for the English we have to count these too.

Last time I checked both Zhuge nu and longbows had a speed of 1.12 and 6:30 minutes to get them is a bit slow. With a good build order you can be in Song dynasty before 6:00 and start production. You can also build the Barbican of the sun in a good position to make sure they can’t harass you. And I can already hear people say, that’s way too much, to only get a unit that might be able to fight longbows If you’re lucky. But keep in mind that you also get a better eco through that. And the longer the game goes the better.

Are you serious ? You think that civ is balanced because it won a match ? Are you 7 years old ?

5 Likes

2 Likes

Statistics dont matter to these ppl, facts dont matter, pro players tier list dont matter. THE GAME IZ FUN UN BALANZED, ZTOP WHINING!

1 Like

People loose as China on purpose to lower stats
Change my mind. :melting_face:

2 Likes

You clearly dont have one if you think that.

you have to be joking

我建议你在1v1中游玩一把中国,体验一下这个文明,然后你就明白为什么有人会抱怨中国太弱:
封建时代基本只能防守;城堡时代,德里、法国、蒙古、神罗,中国基本打不了这几个国家

Fun fact.
Patch did not affect feudal age.

1 Like

Yeah yeah, why don’t you use " invincible" Chinese to bully others?

2 Likes

I never said China was good. you made it yourself.
But patch did not affect Chinese gameplay, only gameplay of noobs who spammed siege.

3 Likes