Boars or elephants don't provide food after shooting

Give link to that Reddit source.
Also I think, that this game should not only be built according to preferences of pros, but instead everyone’s preferences should be considered.

Anyways, if it is decided that animals killed by TC/military will not keep food then game should teach players not to kill animals with TC/military to avoid new players falling into that pitfall without even understanding what went wrong.

EDIT: Nevermind, it is mentioned in hotfix Reddit topic - “Animals killed by military units allow the animals to be gathered for food. (This is unintended, but is open to feedback.)”.
Later it was changed in patch notes to - “Animals killed by military units allow the animals to be gathered for food. This is not intended.”

So instead of being open to feedback from community, they decided to ask from couple of pros what do they think of this, got negative answer and then shut their ears to feedback from everyone else in community by changing feature description to clearly negative form? I am disappointed by this behavior :-1:.

Even in that Reddit topic some people supported animals keeping food when killed by military/TC and had quite a strongly positive upvote score. Are all those opinions just gonna get ignored?

“i’ve always wondered what happened to the animals killed by archers/knights etc. do they become poisonous and not eatable anymore?”
“Can’t count the times I accidentally killed my boar with my TC”
“The worst is when you fire at an enemy scout and kill two of your own sheep”
“I like the animal kill glitch. It makes laming less potent and also makes it be more consistent with what you’d expect instead of magically removing all the food”