Buff infantry Unique units when you buff the militia line

My full original idea for Berserks was as following:

• Berserks lose the current healing mechanic. Berserk HP reduced from 61 (Castle Age), 64 (Imperial) and 75 Elite, to 52 (Castle), 55 (Imperial) and 65 Elite. When Berserks have less than 25 HP, (30 for Elite), they are replaced with a new unit, the Enraged Berserk. The Enraged Berserk has the same name ingame (Berserk/Elite Berserk) but functions very differently. If healed above the threshold, they return to normal Berserks. The Enraged Berserk has no armor, and is affected by no blacksmith armor upgrades. The Elite version has 1 pierce armor. The Enraged Berserk has speed 1.2, as opposed to 1.05. It has 15 base attack (20 for Elite) and is affected by attack upgrades. This is opposed to 9 and 14 base attack. The Enraged Berserk has a new model, with no shield, the cloak in tatters, and an axe in each hand. The rate of fire also goes from 2.0 to 1.9. The Enraged Berserk keeps the same armor classes and bonus attacks as the corresponding normal version. Berserkergang is changed. Only apply this if adding the Enraged Berserk. Berserkergang now causes Enraged Berserks, when they die, to perform a special death attack. This death attack deals 10 unblockable damage to all enemies in a 0.3 tile radius, and can be improved through blacksmith attack upgrades, or any other attack bonuses. This death attack has a new animation, and cannot be stopped. Only happens if the unit dies, possibly of a melee attack, and doesn’t occur it it is deleted.

I scrapped it from my balance changes list though, but I still think it is interesting. All of my balance changes are here if you want to see some of my other ideas relating to civs and some units.