Bug, i cannot eat fatten goats from native post of sufis tech. Also two other bugs that are on 100% matches

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• **BUILD #: i dont know what means this part
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

problem 3. Villager stop working on a friendly plantation after a few seconds or minutes
problem 1. Villagers get stuck on native post
problem 2. Villagers cannot kill any fatten goat that was sent by native tech

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS) problem 1 and 3
    first time i experience problem 2

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1 and 2 issued experienced problems Shown on video, problem 3 (the villager that stops working on an ally plantation) can be reproduced in 100% of games, just put a villager to work on a ally plantation and it will stop working after a few seconds or minutes), try it on a mill too.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

villagers should work infinite time on a friendly (of my ally) plantation
villagers dont must be stuck on native post after walking nearby
villagers could be able to kill fatten goats sent by native post susqui tech “The [Pilgrimage]”

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

villager stop working after a while when it was assigned to a ally plantation
villagers got stuck on a native post after walking nearby
villagers coulnt kill any fatten goat sent by susqui tech the pilgrimage, they just chase them and the goats move, but they never hit them to kill them

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

This is the film of the match, im not sure if i uploaded fine, because it only weihs 7 mbs i followed this indications: 📌 [HOW TO] Find and share SAVE GAME and RECORDED GAME Files
see bugs at aproximately at 1 hour of game.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rup32edufa13gdr/Desktop+2020.10.09+-+21.05.58.09.mp4/file
this file shows villagers get trapped (i selected 3 and only 1 moved that is the one crossing the wall), but i dont know if they could move if i order to move them to the right instead of left (if i remember well i always try to get them out of stuck by moving them in other directions but they just dont do anything, its like they got trapped on a labyrinth, but they should search the way to move to reach where i ordered. This is a big trouble because losing two well positioned villagers can be decisive on some matches

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

1 Like

Issue 3 I discoverd too. If i want to kill a cow, all 20 cows move to the town center and there they can be killed - sometimes.

1 Like

Happens in all of my games. I have to kill the animals with the hotkey so I can consume them, kinda annoying and it wasn’t like that in the last build.

1 Like