Bug or Cheater

Hi,

I played 2 difference games in solo rank from yesterday. Now, I really want to delect this game coz too many bugs and cheaters.

I attach 2 games i had played:

• In Arena game: u can check the enemy click up & cancel. He still up and not lose any foods.
  • In Serengeti game: u can check the gathering resource by enemy is double me from the Dark Age.

We can only report or block a player when I finish a game. However, we couldn’t know after we check replay, so I suggest adding block & report a player after 24 hours instead of finishing a game.

Link file replay: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rJk-LK1eQn2syKQ-PzDc6UOi3fr5A0y5?usp=sharing

Best Regards

7 Likes

This just happened in a scandi TG, their pocket was able to go up for free by bugging the game somehow.

Here is the rec: https://easyupload.io/197jru

The new patch included a bug where you can click a tech in the same building to get it for free after using your resources on another tech. And this works for any tech in the game as long as long as there’s another one with competing resources in that building. So basically you can get free feudal/castle/imp.

Blame zharoon, the bug was known and people here did their best to hide the threads demonstrating how to do it, which he knew, then just went spreading how to do it so ranked would be screwed and unplayable for over a week.

surely something as serious as this shouldnt take a week to fix?

how was it possible to queue Supplies several times?

Yes people are some how exploiting it to give back food. Found a guy doing that today.

Yup. Just tried it in a scenario editor. Was able to advance for free. Won’t give out any details but if the devs want to contact me about it (I’m sure they know but just incase) my Discord tag is: [Redacted]
PS: Won’t be abusing this BS in a comp game (or non comp game). Not sure if I’ll be playing any either with people abusing this…

1 Like

If you are not talking about the cheat they added ‘going above and beyond’ which was unlockable this season, I was able to research an upgrade twice too. While testing (my comment above)

Same issue of this

moved in

@moderators

Hello man.
Next time try to post his steam id/profile. It’s hard to find a way to follow his steps since you just need two clicks to change a name.

This “problem” has been happening for a while, even to pro-players on TG games. There are many cheaters, it seems that it’s more than easy to find them.

No need to desperate, there are always cheaters on almost every game. Of course, it’s unacceptable, but we can’t do more that report them and follow his steps in order to give them an ip-ban (hope it gets fixed this way, because implementing a good anti-cheat is almost years away).

I think you can’t post the steam id or profile, even if you do the issue will be locked saying that you should not expose any cheaters publicly.

The first issue (free tech) is a bug. The second issue (double gathering rate in dark age) appears to be cheating – I’ve seen a game where one player had that – double gathering rate.

For the second issue, send an email with the Serengeti replay and game id (in the filename of the replay) to aoesupport@microsoft.com

Just in case it’s a bug and not cheating, I have a replay for this second issue in a game I encountered. Watch the dark age wood collection rate of the green player (“eclipse”) compared to everyone else’s wood collection, compared to his number of lumberjacks:

Game ID: 211510
Date: May 15, 2020
Build: 101.101.36906.0 4941835
Replay: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1peBGMpUL2AQSRw1Kisjn5IMsLIlDvpgQ/view?usp=sharing

Also, @halen1991 , for your google drive file, you need to change the permissions so that anyone with the link can download.

So many days with this bug… i can’t understand how is not fixed yet. You can get free resources from feudal… This is a critical bug.

1 Like

Just happened to me in another game…

yeah game is unplayable on ranked till this is fixed

This guy was 1300ish 3 days ago…
He ruined high rank games for the last 3 days. Hera reported it and even upload a recorded game where we can see the bug in action. He got 6k food and 6k gold when he hit castle at 14min.
He changed his name now and then to the same name as another player with about the same rank.
PS: It’s not the real Gavagai even if he uses its name. The real Gavagai is the last one in the list.

3 Likes

This is the multiple tech bug, literally broke the game. The problem is not him specifically, but the bug. Anyone can exploit it.

Please fix this already

It is so embarrassing that this have been going on for a week. Just when the game is having the best numbers in users are viewers here we go to ruin it.

And the devs and the team which have not been able to provide a solution or even an explanation it is just a joke.

This has been the case for months devs doing hotfixs that fix nothing and now create glitches that can be exploit.

PS but eh! we have autoscouting

1 Like

I hope the next patch will fix most of these bugs/possibilities to cheat.