[BUG] [Scenario Editor] Modify Attribute Effect not removing visual glow from heroes/not adding visual glow to units

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 43210.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

I am trying to remove the hero glow from the Jarl and Vasco de Gama units for a scenario in which non-traditional units may be produced at regular buildings for certain players. However, these units are not meant to portray special units or regenerate health, so I would like to remove their glow. Modifying their Hero Status attribute by setting it to zero only prevents them from regenerating health (and I presume makes them convertible by monks, though I have not tested this) but does not remove the glow around the unit.

Note: This is a longstanding bug that has been present on previous builds of the game. While the instructions below describe the process for turning a hero unit into a non-hero unit, I have also tested the converse, turning a Heavy Pikeman into a hero. This results in a non-glowing unit that regenerates and presumably (untested) is not convertible.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time I test my scenario (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Place a hero unit with glow effect (not the hunting wolf), I used the Jarl.
  2. Create new trigger, leave default settings, activates upon start of game.
  3. Create new effect, modify attribute, choose hero list, choose hero (Jarl), set option, value equal to zero.
  4. Test Scenario/Run in Single player.
  5. Observe hero unit.

Would love an update on this. Seems it was fixed but is now back to not working.

Unit exists on map
Modify Attribute: Hero Status: 0
Tried before and after renaming or any other modifications.

When tried after renaming, new unit name has been put in the ‘Name’ section of the effect.

Need to turn the glow on and off several times throughout the scenario.

Thanks, would appreciate any help.