- BUILD #: 43210 (the current live build as of December 18th, 2020)
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
The tooltips that are displayed when hovering over the button to advance to the next age do not display the cost.
This issue is particularly noticeable when playing as the Italians, as they have cheaper Age upgrades and this tooltip is useful for showing the what cost is, as it’s different for them than for all other civilizations.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Make sure that tooltips are turned on in the Interface tab of the Options menu.
- Start a game.
- Click on the Town Center.
- Hover the mouse cursor over the age upgrade (e.g. Advance to Feudal Age) button, notice the cost is not included in the tooltip.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
The mouse cursor isn’t captured unfortunately… but it’s there hovering over the Feudal Age button.
Here’s a “correct” screenshot, where the 50 Gold cost of Loom is displayed in the tooltip when hovering over the Research Loom button.