Bug units get trapped, a bug that ruins tournaments

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: todays post
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
villager got trapped inside the market when building market, cannot play the tournament easy and quick

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

many times, specially in this map. My units have been traps in middle of the mine too when the military units shipment arrives to the town center and the gathering point is in the way of crossing a mine, they pass through the mine and get stuck

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. i built a market next to a villager that was felling trees
  2. suddenly without ordering that movement and before the tree that they were felling was depleted of wood the villagers moved to other tree, one of them through the market to reach the mentioned tree.
  3. the villager couldnt find a way to move from there

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

units cannot walk through buildings, mines and anything like that because they wont find a way out

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Record Game 2023-09-30 08-18-02.age3Yrec (8.3 MB)

1 Like

Normally it happens on mills and plantations never see this in the market. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like