Bugs that I have found so far

![]

Workers just standing around doing nothing when assigned to get resources

Workers just standing around doing nothing when assigned to get resources-----

Cool… the workers near the stones can’t get to the storage pit with their mined stones and the others are waiting for them to stop blocking the path to the stones. So with say 5 workers there would not be a problem.

Maybe this is what makes it a strategy game o:)

@SunwardBooch720 said:
Workers just standing around doing nothing when assigned to get resources-----

Cool… the workers near the stones can’t get to the storage pit with their mined stones and the others are waiting for them to stop blocking the path to the stones. So with say 5 workers there would not be a problem.

Maybe this is what makes it a strategy game o:)

as you can see, and like any other RTS, the workers move about and find a path to get the other parts of the resources… , there is enough space :slight_smile:

Crashes sometimes at the beginning when trying to build a town hall I have found…

Hello, someone know how to remove the blue bars (use to return on the desktop) at the edge of the screen which appear every time I scroll up or down whith the mouse ? It’s pretty annoying.

@FontaineMonde20 said:
Hello, someone know how to remove the blue bars (use to return on the desktop) at the edge of the screen which appear every time I scroll up or down whith the mouse ? It’s pretty annoying.

Blue bars?

Could you post a screenshot (use Shift + PrtSc and paste in Paint).

@PCS70 said:

@FontaineMonde20 said:

Blue bars?

Hi @PCS70, I believe @FontaineMonde20 is referring to the grips on the top and bottom of the screen in UWP Microsoft Store apps. They cannot be disabled, however they automatically disappear after a short time so long as you do not mouse over to the edge of the app window on the top and bottom.

@rhrmn said:

@PCS70 said:

@FontaineMonde20 said:

Blue bars?

Hi @PCS70, I believe @FontaineMonde20 is referring to the grips on the top and bottom of the screen in UWP Microsoft Store apps. They cannot be disabled, however they automatically disappear after a short time so long as you do not mouse over to the edge of the app window on the top and bottom.

That’s the worst idea ever, alt-tab exist, why make appear and disappear a bare each time you scroll up or down ??? Insane.

@rhrmn Thanks for clarifying this. In my case they are red, very small and do not bother me at all. Color changes according to the used color scheme.

Something more annoying is the fact that with dual screen setups playing in full screen your mouse can move out the window. So these grips don’t have even use there.

The ai seems to be able to convert my units in transport ships, if I moved them into a ship after the conversion started. While they do this they have infinite conversion range (I moved the ship away but the conversion still succeeded).
When this happens my buildings in the area lose their line of sight.

See in the picture the transport ship has a red enemy catapult in it and my towers have no line of sight.

And bug of the month goes to you good sir!

You can disable edge swipe:

Does anyone have a bug where their screen resolution gets set to something other than the native resolution?
My monitor is 1080p, but for some reason AOEDE only goes up to 1680x1050.

@ChavezDomingo said:
Does anyone have a bug where their screen resolution gets set to something other than the native resolution?

That is the windowed mode resolution. Full screen resolution is 1080p.

@rhrmn His bug 1 screenshot is not windowed mode.

I notice the same behavior. So I can confirm this a bug or choice of AOE DE developers related to deliver better performance on a 4th gen i7 with 2 TB SSD, 32 GB of memory?

@rhrmn said:

@ChavezDomingo said:

That is the windowed mode resolution. Full screen resolution is 1080p.

That’s why I’ve screen-grabbed both windowed and full screen settings. Neither goes to 1080p. :frowning:

Please help!

ALSO, I have noticed that very often, a boat will generate on top of the docks rather than next to it, so you can’t move the ship ever again. The only way to make it move is by destroying the docks.

@Qaex said:
ALSO, I have noticed that very often, a boat will generate on top of the docks rather than next to it, so you can’t move the ship ever again. The only way to make it move is by destroying the docks.

You can overcome this problem by not building docks in a cove but always on the outing somewhere.

what the ■■■■ is going on AOE DE TEAM what is wrong with the AI …? in custom game random maps , the ai doesn’t attack it just makes spamming villagers no buildings this problem & issue has started with the latest patch please fix this team developer the ai just starts to spam villagers & just collects resources they don’t build any buildings they don’t train military units they just keep spamming villagers this is really annoying & frustrating this issue has started ever since this latest patch & there is none to report i had already sent one mail to the DE team but until now no response or resolution has been solved …

I like how the developer/moderator hasn’t even TRIED to answer my query. Paid $20 because I loved AOE 1, it was my first RTS. They already know that I can’t ask for a refund, so they don’t give a tiny rat’s ■■■?