Building range indicators now in game

Making decision is a skill. If noobs can make better decision, then there is a progression of skill.

I think you over estimate lower rated players. By just having the range indicator they wont have godlike decision making. They will still make lots of silly mistakes. So they still need to go through the learning curve. They only get some help, so they will learn the things more quickly.

I am against auto everything. I think you still need to play the game. This means you are still the one that needs to make the decisions and do all the actions. If i look to visual mods, then they dont have anything to do with auto everything. So i support these changes. With these changes we make the game more accessable for newer players, which only makes the game more popular. I would say that changes as auto scout and the auto farm seed needs to be more controversial then the range indicator. I would even support range indicators for units as well.

These are also some good visual changes. Mainly the upgrade overlay makes much sense to me. It reminds newer players to do the upgrades. Even the pros sometimes forgot some upgrades. Having a visual reminder for these likes these are all fine in my opinion.