Caballeros card and Charros

This card gives +1 vs infantry to Spanish lancers and Mexican charros BUT as we know lancers havent any penalty vs HI wile charros do it, so this card should update the penalty against HI to keep the same damage. Like desert terror indian card for camels.

1 Like

Also considering they only had 1.5x base bonus on infantry, +1 additional bonus is a HUGE buff relatively.

1 Like

I’d say it is fine the way it is.

2 Likes

Well, change desert terror then

1 Like

Why do you think that is the case?

Camels are made of paper, why not if charros get it??

because every civ is different

1 Like

India has top notch skirmishers, Mexico does not.

Gurkhas arent the best skirmishers neither…also india doesnt have anti inf rifle for no gurkhas skirmishers

1 Like

gurkha have slightly better base stats than forest prowlers for cheaper, they are excellent skirms. and urumi, an age 4 urumi does roughly the same dps to heavy infantry that a falconet does, i dont think india ever struggles against musketeer masses

5 Likes

Well, tell me how to counter soldados without Urumis or canons, cause you cant mass them. That splash attack is ridicoulous. All they have to do is spam soldados with few canons, we didnt have enough with caroleans…

1 Like

L O L ! ! ! Ever tried Longer/treaty/team games ? played against swedish Lanskanets ?

Exactly the point. In 1v1, people spawns urumi and oll, and people fall into the gimmick that !! OH India have sp good skirm and urumi. but when it comes to mass games/longer games, they are nowhere enough… The gimmick gets busted there. Also ! India anyways needs alot of changes. Its just that people dont play it enough and only watch other play it. They think its OP.

1 Like

Try the camel dragoon, but remember to outmass them.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Haudenosaunee have canons, also remember that you cant count with mansabdars cause they are slow as hell to reach the battlefield (if they do it).

The Indian camel has 7.5 speed. Spearmen are penalized with - 0.25 speed, so they have 6.5
In addition, the Indians have the letter at age 2 while the Spaniards at age 3

It is that you do not want to assume the OP that the Indian would be in 1v1 games supremacy with the cards and improvements that the trartado players want to add.

India, since the definitive edition came out, I am sure it has never lowered its win rate to less than 51% because it is a very safe civilization as well as rush / defensive / Mar / FI /. The only thing below the average that you can have is the economic boom if you do not go to sea. Also, in cattle maps it has a considerable advantage.

It has so many advantages that it is remarkable in various characteristics, but the treaty players only talk about how to buff it and not how to actually balance it so that there is a balance between treaty and supremacy.

1 Like

My point is Mex, charros havent got bonus vs heavy infantry unlike spanish lancers so that card shouldnt change that.

1 Like

It’s easy, just use imperial techs to do that. Most games dont reach that age. They could use the monastery to add them. Other option is changing things to balance, like switching militiamen from otto consulaete for a better tech for treaty, this way they wouldnt be that OP in sup.

Seeing as dansil is a well known member of aoe3 community, and maker of lots of aoe3 maps, and played may FFA tournaments, I am pretty sure he does know how India does in long games. If you are losing to merc pikes, then you need to improve my guy. its not that India is absolute terrible in treaty, it is just mediocre.

2 Likes