Campaign cards and custom deck builder broken

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.20322.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I buy new cards in story mode, “blood, ice and steel” and then successfully add them to a deck. Then I go into the next part of the story to find the cards have not loaded into the game, upon exiting and checking my decks I noticed the cards had “relocked” but upon emptying my custom deck and default, I could take all cards out and see that I had 3 invisible cards stuck in my current hand size. It also did not return my points for the cards that had “relocked”

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Buy new card
  2. Add new card to your deck
  3. Enter next part of story
  4. Either playthrough or exit back to home city
  5. Return to your custom deck maker and delete all cards
  6. Reference deck size in top right corner

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I would be able to buy cards and actually use them in my hand as well as not having invisible cards taking up space

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
NA

1 Like

Hi @Mandolog, this issue has been previously reported here: Newly selected cards and decks are not saved.

Thank you for your report!

1 Like

Ah, my mistake. Thanks @Breadalus for the link