Campaign medal is unobtainable for unknown reason

Game Version:

• Build Version 101.101.35584.0 4714640
  • Platform Steam

Issue:

The campaign cannot be earned for some reason, I beat the Yodit 1 and no medal received. However, I beat Yodit 2 and everything is fine, the difference between the two gameplay is that :

• I played Yodit 1 in unstable network connection, disconnect occurred during the gameplay but it is fine at the moment I won, no medal received. It is fair I guess.

• I played Yodit 2 in a totally fine network and I received the medal as intended.

• I played Yodit 1 again in a fine network and still, no medal received.

However, I heard that the campaign process is stored locally and it should not be influenced by network problems, so maybe some error occurred for the record system or something like that? I am not sure.

I didn’t notice anything weird during the gameplay except the network problem.

(Sorry for my poor English)

Reproduction Steps:

1. Play a campaign in an unstable network connection, try to disconnect during the gameplay.
  2. Win the campaign, no medal should be received.
  3. Play and win the same campaign again, this time with a totally fine network connection.
  4. Again, no medal received.
  5. The other campaign should be fine, this bug only occupies in the campaign which has been played in step 1.

Screenshots

Screenshot 1: Prove that I beat the Yodit 1 in hard Difficulty

Screenshot 2: No medal received, however, I can still get the medal of Yodit 2

Some people may want to ask why I unlocked all of Yodit campaign without any of medal?

No, I am not cheating. I already beat all of the Yodit campaigns before the “Campaign Medal” system introduced into the game. (I already got the steam achievement for that)

So I should have all 5 copper medals, but I don’t know why I haven’t got them. So this is another bug. However, the main menu still marked as a copper medal, check this screenshot:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Medal not appearing after beating a mission