Can we get a way to turn off

Ohhh, sorry, I thought you made that text guide, too. I realize Taunts was in one or two little sections, but after getting there after reading stuff above those sections, and the words saying he’s not able to help with WWise or its WEM file format and linking to a video there instead, I rolled my eyes and closed the page each time I looked over the years. Too much effort required, it seemed.

I’ve jokingly referred to the audio engineer degree a few times over the years… since early 2020. It became my catchphrase and nobody ever corrected me except you. (Though, I now see I started more with “pseudo- audio engineer” and similar phrases.)

So if your video is a recent addition, as you say, then there’s a strong chance it wasn’t there when I more genuinely looked at that page the first time a few years ago. Ever since then, I simply link to the page and repeat my catchphrase.

Some of my past usages of the phrase:

Thanks for clarifying. And I’m really happy to hear the game has improved a lot since then. I look forward to adding some taunts, lowering some sound file volumes, and trying again!

2 Likes