Can we show some love for AOE 1 in the coming AOE 4?

Ok, but we Don’t know if there Will be a sequel set during the ancient times. Adam Isgreen said that Aoe4 Is a platform for Every periods.
I’m pretty sure the next year we’ll hear more about AOMDE.

2 Likes

I HOPE. I would hate for them to make AoM2 and take out such amazing things about AoM such as the cyclops or kraken throwing people. Seeing as that’s the trend they seem to have adopted. Or people flying after being rammed by a Minotaur.

In order to be PC they might even take away the people praying at the temple animation.

1 Like

My exactly same feeling :joy: for a moment I had that crazy idea that the ages up would cover like 1000 years period since I heard Roman and that maybe Imperial age would be ww2 lolol

Same here, that game has some kind of magic, for some reason it is si pleasant to play lol

1 Like

if you really want the feel of AOE then i highly advice playing Roma Ad Balium mod for AOE 2… its one of the best and can deliver the feel of AOE 1

1 Like

damn sounds epic, how can I get it?

Here’s the link: ROMAE AD BELLUM - (RAW:E) Rome at War Expansion Concept. I personally haven’t downloaded it, but I have read the entire topic and it looks pretty epic. I’m just not really a fan of data mods, and I can’t be bothered getting it.

1 Like

omg youre a legend, thanks so much, will give it a try :star_struck:

AoE 4 should have been set in the Ancient period with propper ui and graphics not this current cartoon cash grab.

1 Like

I think the developers need all the time they have to fix existing issues.
Indian Elephants without proper attack animation. Indian pikemen constructing a wall, without building animation (like villager has).
Holy Roman Empire is also basically a blank unfinished faction.

4 Likes

I will just add also for a future AOE, making either a new AOM or a new game at AOE1’s time period would be amazing.

4 Likes

I think AoM 2 is a good enough excuse to set a game with the epic units from ancient times, it would be enough for me :smiley:

2 Likes

I see your icon there :slight_smile:

2 Likes