Can you share me the latest game AI file (New AI)

Hello, are you a support team for AOE - DE? Can you share me the latest game AI file (New AI) ? I really need it to develop the Mod. Thank you!

AOE 2 DE official standard AI is in “AoE2DE\resources\_common\drs\gamedata_x2\PromiDE.per2” file. Observe, that that file loads many different files containing parts of AI.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Hello,

I am looking for default AI script file used when you pick just “AI”, I could only find file for “HD version”, which is IMHO little bit different.

I suppose it’s somehow built into the binary? Is this file a secret? Could the game devs share it, if it’s not secret? Since the HD AI was made public, I suppose it’s nothing secret either, I guess it’s almost same maybe with minor tweaks?

The reason for this is I want to create my own AI but I don’t want to write it from scratch, so I just want to tune the default AI a little bit - I know there are some other AI’s from other people for download, but they are often buggy with DE version, so I want to start from something that’s guaranteed to work perfectly.

Thanks