Can't Exit Clan

Game Version:

• Build: 36202
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10

Issue:

I wanted to check the clans to see the features (or rather… lack thereof) and now it won’t let me leave. There’s an endless spinning circle and I need to restart the game.

2 Likes

Game Version:

• Build: AOE 2: DE
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: ENRAGED

Issue:

Unable to leave clan. Have tried going to the Clan Tab after clicking on multiplayer, I click on leave tab, and the “loading circle” forever spins. In fact, even quitting the game I’m unable to restart the game due to it freezing hard from the “forever spinning” circle.

Reproduction Steps:

Multiplayer>Clan Tab>Leave Clan.

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
:heavy_check_mark: (BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])

2 Likes

I have de same issue. Please help :frowning:

1 Like

It’s like the mafia. Once you’re in - your in. There’s no getting out.

5 Likes

No way to exit from clan yet

1 Like

Hi everyone! It looks like there is a delay when leaving a clan which is why there is a loading circle. The developers are aware of this and looking into it. In the meantime, you may need to wait several minutes after clicking the “Leave Clan” button. Sorry about the confusion this caused!

2 Likes

I am unable to leave clan too. Using latest de version bought from steam.

The issue is still there asof April 29. Even after waiting for 15 min it does not work.

Issue still there…

ITS STILL :((((((( I MADE TODAY ENTER SOME ■■■■ CLAN AND I CANT LEAVE. HELP !!! AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE BUG EDITION

Hi again everyone! A change was made which should make leaving a clan a lot faster. Please give it another try and let us know if there is still a long delay. Thanks!

Hi there! I tried today after updating and it still does not work. Thanks.

Same problem for me !

same problem, even after longer waiting it will not let me out. COMMON MICROSOFT, can it be so hard to hotfix this???

Hi Dev,
I just tried and it is still not making me leave the clan (I waited for a long time but still nothing happens when you click on it, it just keeps giving that ‘loading circle’).

issues is still the same, please fix
edit - it actually works after 5 minutes of waiting

same here… but tried waiting 5 min and nothing. will try 10 min…

there is probably a SQL server there as a bottleneck

same here, I cant search for anothers clans :rage:

Same problem … 3 months and still not fixed

Its still not working.

Alltough the amount of letters you can put for a clan name is way too small, I cant create my clan because it has more letters than the game allows.