Can't link my Microsoft/Xbox live account

Same here. Default stuff we looked through to even get to the submit a request option. I also can’t see my requests or anything unless I’m missing it. Hopefully they didn’t just close it after sending that.

Having the same problem…

Hey all, our team continues to look into this issue. It does look like some players are able to get this linked, but many others are not. We’ll share an update once we know more.

10 Likes

Have the same problem. When I start AoE 2 DE via Steam and log in to my xbox live account there is no problem.

3 Likes

my account is linked but is never unlocked.

same issue here, on steam. already have it linked to age 2 de and age 1 de

Also having the issue, I have the game on steam, and cannot connect to Xbox Live ingame.

“Account isn’t provisioned for this environment”

and

Error Code C25T05R01X-01 52656C6102B1

1 Like

Guys, they have now said they are looking into it. If you happen to actually type out the error code to get this issue resolved, at least now you know they are looking into it. Its day 1, and this sync is not stopping you from playing the game IMO.

Well we have to just wait then hope it get resolved quickly

New support update.

Aeth (Age of Empires)
Oct 28, 2021, 15:43 PDT

Hi there,

Thank you for your message and for your report. Currently this is a known issue, and our Team is working on a fix. Please keep checking frequently for updates.

Thanks again for contacting us.

Sincerely,
Age of Empires Support

2 Likes

I also have the same problem with the same reference code…

same problems by me. I hope it will fixed soon.

Same here, created a support ticket as well.

same issues. Glad they are looking into it, but it would be better if the support didn’t reply just some generic non-sense and actually read what is it about and told you that they are already aware of it and working on it :smiley:

2 Likes

same pls update age 4 cant linked xbox acc

That’s modern day support in a nutshell.

3 Likes

Same here, bought via steam and cannot link account :frowning: I want my nice age insider stuff ingame

I wonder how long this will take. Beta linked effortless.
So many people waiting to play with their friends.

2 Likes

Same problema here… any solution?

My friend on xbox made a custom game. which I could join and then add as a friend. though I play on steam.

Do not forget to make it a public game

You can do that until it is fixed

1 Like