Can't link my Microsoft/Xbox live account

Been an Insider for year and a half, probably more, and I didn’t get the “IN” Insider icon in-game when I bought it on Steam. I keep getting an error code,

“The account you’re attempting to sign in with isn’t provisioned for this environment. Your application may not be configured correctly”

“Error code: C25T05R01X-01 52656C6102B1”

Anyone got a solution?

5 Likes

Same problem here, did you solve it?

1 Like

nope :confused: havent gotten any fixes that i knwo

Alright, if I’m not mistaken, I remember reading a section in the FAQ that states that the Insider rewards such as the portrait and etc. will be unlocked *post game launch. So not to worry guys, I believe the ball has been dropped yet. Once they establish the connection between both platforms, by right, we should be able to log in/link it.

Correct!

We are aware of the other linking issue. Thanks, all!

1 Like

It was released about half month since the first day I’m start playing this game. I still not able to link my game to my Microsoft xbox live account.

ps. I’m using Windows 11

Still getting this error
C25T05R01X-01 52656C6102B1

1 Like

Bonjour j’aimerai prendre mon compte xbox sur steam car j’ai jouez avec le gamepass puis je les acheter sur steam mais j’aimera

bump, still got the issue myself…

Although I’ve tried to link my xbox account, I’ve no idea what benefit there is to linking the account. Does it sync the achievements or does it actually do something else of value?

I may have missed the detail on what its used for, can anyone can shed some light?

Just tried today and same issue. What’s the ETA on a fix?

Early adopter-- nice. How is it?

They update this list each month- were still within the first month, but anything on here are things they are working towards. I suggest keeping that URL handy to specifically look at their focus.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Unable to use AOE Insider Portrait in AOE4?

This issue has been fixed with Patch 7989 released today. If you’re still seeing issues, please start a new topic. More info about the patch here:

https://www.ageofempires.com/news/age-of-empires-iv--patch-7989/

3 Likes