Can't link my Microsoft/Xbox live account

Look in this thread and open a support ticket:

The same problem here. Hope it will be fixed as soon as possible :cry:

Same problem here. Creating a support ticket next.

same

They working on it:

Steam players will receive an error message when trying to link a Xbox Live in Age of Empires IV. We are aware of this issue and actively investigating.

The error message can include the codes listed below:

• C00T01R-1X-13 52656C6903A8
  • C25T05R01X-01 52656C6102B1

We will update this article and post in our forums when it is resolved.

2 Likes

Same, Problem.

Thanks

Same problem here. Wish official fix this ASAP

Game version : STEAM 5.0.7274.0

Same issue here. Purchased today the game pass for PC and I get the C00T01R-3X-01 52656C6903A8.

So many of us bought the game pass specifically to trial AoE. Will there be a fix to the lost time on the game pass as well?

Please help. I have same issue here :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat:

Same issue today.
error C00t01R-1x-16 52656c6903A8
Any fix yet please?

FIXED**
Uninstall/resinstall Xbox Game App from Windows Store
Relogin into Xbox App
Should be able to log in, just don’t press ESC during loading game sequence / logs in / welcomes you and you’re in.
Why is stuff not easy? Click a desktop icon and get into the game…
Works anyway - hope this helps others!

I am also having the same problem.

— I dont have game pass though… Do you mean the xbox app?

Apologies!
I have edited this. Xbox app - yes. You have to install this if you have not, which is find in the Microsoft Store. Login to that, then it should work.

for steam it doesn´t work yet. so waiting for the next patch

1 Like

I have the same Problem. When will they Fix that Issue??? I wana collact Gamerscore while iam playing.
I bouht the Steam Version

yes it is on their to-do-list

Where can I get a refund?

You should change this. I bought the gamepass and dled it through the microsoft store and still cannot link my account . It is a not a steam-only issue.

I uninstalled now AoE 4 and requested refund through paypal, so I won’t be able to help testing the solution to the issue. The entire gamepass experience was horrible.

That’s unfortunate, I’ve installed the game through Gamepass and haven’t had that issue at all. My suggestion for anybody experiencing this issue would be to disable any VPN or network software and check their NAT Type and XBL connectivity in Settings > Xbox Networking. Those kind of things will cause all sorts of network issues with games, especially MS Store/Gamepass ones.

Well it is definitely the first & last time I used microsoft store. I downloaded at first the 4k package cause the normal version wasn’t very visible but I quickly realized the disk space it was requiring was ridiculous.

Till now I have failt downloads of the 4k package shown in my MS store history that I cannot remove (it just pops up again after cancelling).