Can't upload my custom campaign

You publish campaigns yes? Apparently you have also reported campaigns, according to @cly0806. Is this true?

I described it in this post. The same thing is still happening, it’s just the mods that I posted BEFORE you fixed that bug show up now (they weren’t showing up before). So you seemed to have fixed it once, but not got it to actually work.

What do you mean? I don’t understand what you say,I want to upload new mod as I make but it fail to release and crash without any hint.

Didn’t he report your mod and you complained about him?

I have made a private message to the officials to accuse him of his crimes but no feed back from the officials.

Yes, getting people banned is rare. You could message him maybe?

Who?The officials or the thief himself?

MidlifeArrow, you already tried the officials after all.

The evil man is the 438 not 394,please identify.

Exqueeze me, what are you talking about?

I have summit a mod it succeeded but I cannot find or search neither the game itself nor the officials website.

This mod 53305 but cannot be searched or found anywhere. @DodoNotDoDo

That mod shows as having been deleted. I’ve pushed an update that should hopefully fix the publishing issues that were happening.

I still can’t upload any updates.

I also can’t upload any new campaings.

1 Like

I’ve been able to recreate this issue now. It works fine on a fresh install of the game, but it looks like maybe it’s having a problem refreshing the login if you’ve had it installed a while. We’re looking into it.

Meanwhile, you should be able to publish via the web site.

I still can’t upload the update via website.

Hi @Jimakus21 !

Can you do it now?

No. I still get the message about invalid token, when I try to upload my new campaign in-game. I can’t upload my updates in-game and I can’t upload anything through the website. The zip file can’t be recognised.

Hi dodonotdodo,greeting! That evil moder named MidlifeArrow438 still do the tortious and illegal things that he is not only the mod thief but also falsely report others mods to let them be flagged by the Admin to reach his evil purpose.My mods and my friends MidlifeArrow394 it is have many mods cannot be download by others because of his ugly behaviour.So please the officials can ban his account to stop his illegal action and recover all mods being affected by his evil reports,thank you once again.

For uploading via the web site, make sure your zip file doesn’t contain any extra files. I’ve seen errors recently where the zip file contains other zip files, which isn’t allowed.