Check your steam - PRELOADING is AVAILABLE

Personally, I already have a pre-download of the game available! I have already put it on download. The only strange thing is that it weighs little - only 27 gigabytes

8 Likes

Noice, downloading now. It also says 27.8GB for me but it’s also possible that more will download following its official release.

Surely cannot be that small?

2 Likes

Preload also started on Gamepass, about the same size.

2 Likes

Now it is already possible to install an additional texture pack in 4K. Perhaps after installing it, the game will weigh 50GB.

1 Like

Nope , in MS the game will weight 93 gb, meaning that the dlc will weight 40gb more . the oficial game will be 50 gb including documentary videos and decompressing the full game , because the think that you did downloaded it’s just a compressed version of the game , not the full one.

How do you like the new avatar of the game? Personally, I think it looks worse than in AOE2 and AOE3. In addition, it is not clearly drawn (soapy). Of course, I understand that the book is not judged by the cover, but I think that for $ 60 it would be possible to make a better avatar.Снимок экрана (11)

3 Likes

Also , can you see what it contains the 4k pack? Any screen shot? I’m curious :eyes:

The Technical Test Stress one was better. This one seems to try and emulate the UI graphics of the game but it looks a bit ‘cloudy’. Can’t say I like the game’s UI, for that matter.

I really want to send you a screenshot, but the site does not load the picture. I don’t know why. I’ll try again

1 Like

Lol , I am really intrigued rn.

If this is really a compressed version, will it be necessary to download more files on the release?

Probably. They are just letting us preload a few of the files it seems.

Yeah probably , probably the documentary’s and more

omfg

The site does not load the screenshot)

upload it on imgur or something and just post a link? https://imgur.com/

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

thanks!
Huh it seems like a 4k video pack.

1 Like

Personally, I won’t download it yet. I want to see how the game will look without 4k textures